Black Keys Broomfield 12 Whalen Release Discussion 04/30/12

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 11:54 am

If they are selling 150 each night, does that leave 25 leftover from the edition, for Tom to sell?
DarthHippie
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 11:54 am

I'd bet Tom will have AP's listed in his store before long... and judging by the response here, they won't last long.

This is by far Tom's best gig poster ever.... (yeah, I know :D ) Not sure this is something I would hang though. If I were at the concert for sure, but otherwise it's not quite classy enough for me.
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue May 01, 2012 11:56 am

Poeschel55 wrote:lighten up pillow biter...
I was thinking about helping you until you typed this. Think before you type next time.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 11:59 am

jjbehren wrote:
I was thinking about helping you until you typed this. Think before you type next time.
You could always help me. That'll show 'em! :wink: :lol:
Poeschel55

Tue May 01, 2012 12:02 pm

jjbehren wrote:
what in gods name would have made you want to help me out of the people posting in this forum? huh?
rockbridge
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Well this has gone downhill fast... :shock:
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue May 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Poeschel55 wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
what in gods name would have made you want to help me out of the people posting in this forum? huh?
Maybe he would've told you the right site he sells his stuff on, but you keep thinking it'll drop on mondo or Dark hall. I hear fudge show will have the variant too.

Sometimes silence is golden and you'd get more if you listened to some of the veterans here. Just saying.
Same fudge, different drop.
statik
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Poeschel55 wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
The fact Delta has 3000+ posts and a collection to boot are both helping factors. You come across like you're pissed off at the world. Word of advice, let that fudge go. Throwing insults around on here will get you no where and you really don't want that here. Establish yourself as a contributing member who is here for all the right reasons and you will see a complete 180 from the fudge storm you already started to brew.

The majority of us are adults here, act like one and be treated like one.
drymount your sig!
Poeschel55

Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 pm

rockbridge wrote:Well this has gone downhill fast... :shock:
and to think it all started with someone insulting my intelligence by telling me to go register at ebay.com and be the highest bidder.
let me ask this...why does one need to insult my intelligence?

to any one who is of an alternate lifestyle, i am sorry for the homosexual reference i made in a previous post. that was out of anger and frustration toward people who are such jackasses nowadays towards people with simple questions...
mattlew69
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Poeschel55 wrote:
and to think it all started with someone insulting my intelligence by telling me to go register at ebay.com and be the highest bidder.
I don't think he was insulting your intelligence, he was just being honest.

Delta just comes off a little harsh sounding sometimes. Don't worry you will grow to love him, just like Codeblue and the rest of the peanut gallery. :D
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue May 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Poeschel55 wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
1) Because I'm a nice guy and help everyone (so don't feel special); or

2) Because I have crippling insecurity and low confidence and thus am compelled to flaunt what I know in front of others that don't know said thing so as to feel powerful in some little way.

My therapist would say it's the latter.
smokey289
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 01, 2012 12:16 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
Poeschel55 wrote:

Delta just comes off a little harsh sounding sometimes. Don't worry you will grow to love him, just like Codeblue and the rest of the peanut gallery. :D
All is true - except the growing to love, maybe grow to tolerate...sometimes
kyle
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 pm

i appreciate the fact that folks come home and put the poster on ebay after the show, allowing monkeys like myself who couldn't attend to get a killer poster...

it would just be a lot cooler if they weren't all above $200 :lol:
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue May 01, 2012 12:21 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
Poeschel55 wrote:

Delta's kind of like that grandpa or older uncle at Thanksgiving that's "set in his ways" and vocal about it. You'll learn to laugh off the uncomfortable outbursts eventually, as abrasive as they may be, and recognize the good that he does for EB.