My Neighbor Totoro 11 Moss Release Discussion 12/16/11

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
BadJustin
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

NoseSpray wrote:
RobotTails wrote:
NoseSpray wrote: I'm | | that close from requesting a refund and never buying another OM print again. I don't care how valuable they are. This is ridiculous.
Please don't buy any from him anymore. No one cares about your threats to not purchase something that everyone would like to have.
Hop off Olly's dick, chief.

sig worthy
wocket
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm told my poster tube is waiting for me at my house ... anxious to get home and see for myself!
ImageImage
NoseSpray
Art Expert

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm

wocket wrote:I'm told my poster tube is waiting for me at my house ... anxious to get home and see for myself!
Nice, so you got a reg?
wocket
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:13 pm

NoseSpray wrote:
wocket wrote:I'm told my poster tube is waiting for me at my house ... anxious to get home and see for myself!
Nice, so you got a reg?
Yes - regular AP was waiting for me when I got home. It was packaged very well--looks great. Worth the wait!
ImageImage
NoseSpray
Art Expert

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 pm

wocket wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:
Nice, so you got a reg?
Yes - regular AP was waiting for me when I got home. It was packaged very well--looks great. Worth the wait!
HA! Unless it's a god damn OG Rembrandt, this is NOT worth the >2 month wait. I'm totally flipping the fudge out of this just on principal.
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 am

Super_Dank_Nugz wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:has anyone emailed him?

i did, but got no response.
are you surprised?
less tweeting, more shipping
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 am

wocket wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:
Nice, so you got a reg?
Did you or somebody at your place have to sign for it? Maybe mine will arrive today....
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
summoner
Art Freak

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 am

NoseSpray wrote: HA! Unless it's a god damn OG Rembrandt, this is NOT worth the >2 month wait. I'm totally flipping the fudge out of this just on principal.
Don't flip that fudge, just hook a brutha (namely me) up!! :P
Image Image Image
NoseSpray
Art Expert

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm

summoner wrote:
NoseSpray wrote: HA! Unless it's a god damn OG Rembrandt, this is NOT worth the >2 month wait. I'm totally flipping the fudge out of this just on principal.
Sure...for market value. :D
summoner
Art Freak

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:51 pm

NoseSpray wrote:
summoner wrote:
What is your sipping time? :lol:
Image Image Image
NoseSpray
Art Expert

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 pm

summoner wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:
summoner wrote:
What is your sipping time? :lol:
Probably 4 months after I get it. However, I'll tweet a few times (@dildobaggins) about how they're going out. Then, a month later, I'll tweet that they are being shipped a different way at the last minute. Then, once you start emailing me over and over and asking me wtf the deal is, I'll finally say they're shipping. But then, you won't get it for, probably, another month or two.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Don't forget to ask your gf if she approves first.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
summoner
Art Freak

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 pm

NoseSpray wrote: Probably 4 months after I get it. However, I'll tweet a few times (@dildobaggins) about how they're going out. Then, a month later, I'll tweet that they are being shipped a different way at the last minute. Then, once you start emailing me over and over and asking me wtf the deal is, I'll finally say they're shipping. But then, you won't get it for, probably, another month or two.
drymounting DEAL!! I'll go ahead and Paypal that over (gift), and I will even kick in an extra hundo for an expedited extended waiting period. That's just because I am a nice drymounting guy! :drool:
Image Image Image
rubenjleal
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Totoro AP has officially landed in Austin. But will be going right back out as I PB'd on it. So they are on their way to those waiting.
ISO: Stout Revenge of the Jedi
ISO: Slater Occasional Acid Flashback variant
ISO: Ansin Moon (reg)
wocket
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:24 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
wocket wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:
Nice, so you got a reg?
Did you or somebody at your place have to sign for it? Maybe mine will arrive today....
No. But that is the weird thing -- I had the tracking number and used it on the USPS site and tracked it and it said a notice was left on my door. I was bummed -- until the wife called and said a poster was on the doorstep when she got home.

So, no signature from me.
ImageImage