Pearl Jam Sao Paulo 11 Sperry Release Discussion 11/03/11

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.

Postby PLUSH on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:37 am

Uugh, went to go fly a kite with the daughter and missed this.
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7183
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Postby piomba on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:38 am

congrats to those that scored. one of the best of the year imo.
User avatar
piomba
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1275
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Postby chiefbroom on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 am

:shock: DAMN! I knew that was gonna be a hard one to get but that variant was gone in about 12 seconds...bummer.
User avatar
chiefbroom
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Postby RadicalRich1138 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 am

phubar2 wrote:That was waaaaaay earlier then I was expecting. Luckily I woke up a good 20 minutes before I set my alarm for. And luckily I set my c4c loose on his page 3 minutes before they dropped. I wasn't even going to start the c4c that soon, I was really shocked at how earlier these hit the streets.


got home from the lady's at 9am and been c4c'ing since! my first time using it and it paid off!!!
User avatar
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 am
BigmanJames wrote:i am he who does drugs for my inlaws

Postby smokeycat on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:41 am

:clap: congrats to those that got the linen! feel lucky enough for the reg. :clap:
User avatar
smokeycat
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby electrachrome on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:42 am

so I missed these by like 20 minutes? thought I might have time to do some early sunday morning errands first...guess not. :?
User avatar
electrachrome
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17572
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Postby phubar2 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:42 am

FOODRAP wrote:
c4change?


Yup.

PLUSH wrote:Uugh, went to go fly a kite with the daughter and missed this.



Please tell me this is for real. Because if so, and I'll apologize in advance, this hilarious. :lol:
User avatar
phubar2
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4094
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: 303

Postby smokeycat on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 am

User avatar
smokeycat
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby johnyatari on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 am

Damn, the time I go for breakfast the poster goes up
User avatar
johnyatari
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm
Location: Haddonfield, Illinois

Postby mydogbeans on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 am

it's easy like Sunday Mornin'!!!! SO FRIGGEN PUMPED!!!

... my first Sperry print !!!! I have been trying for years and never could really figure out how to get them from Sperry's site when he releases them because they always sellout so quickly! I am so glad I friend requested Sperry on FB because when he accepted it 10 mins later, I had a funny feeling that he would soon be releasing the print, and BAM, not 5 mins later he put it up for sale! Now all I need is for the Ravens to kill the squeelers again and this sunday will have beat christmas by a mile!
User avatar
mydogbeans
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Postby electrachrome on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:46 am

phubar2 wrote:
PLUSH wrote:Uugh, went to go fly a kite with the daughter and missed this.

Please tell me this is for real. Because if so, and I'll apologize in advance, this hilarious. :lol:

actually, spending time with your kids > F5ing for a poster.
User avatar
electrachrome
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17572
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Postby hippiern on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 am

thank you chuck for not making me wait all day for this.

+1 :clap:
User avatar
hippiern
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 am

Postby RadicalRich1138 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 am

i think it's just funny he was flying a kite
User avatar
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 am
BigmanJames wrote:i am he who does drugs for my inlaws

Postby phubar2 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:50 am

electrachrome wrote:
phubar2 wrote:
PLUSH wrote:Uugh, went to go fly a kite with the daughter and missed this.

Please tell me this is for real. Because if so, and I'll apologize in advance, this hilarious. :lol:

actually, spending time with your kids > F5ing for a poster.



I meant that in a good way. Because it sounds funny, as in when someone tells someone else to go fly a kite. Lighten up.


And your point is in valid because I don't have kids....
User avatar
phubar2
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4094
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: 303

Postby RadicalRich1138 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:51 am

5 mins ago none on ebay, now 7 regs and 2 variants... ugh.

I feel like I'm the only one keeping mine!
User avatar
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 am
BigmanJames wrote:i am he who does drugs for my inlaws

PreviousNext

Return to Release Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests