Spoon Portland 09 EMEK Release Discussion 01/13/10

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Sure would, probably not for you though, lmfao

I'm done with you have a splended evening little guy 8)
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
gonzo303
Art Freak

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 pm

so why do you try to make yourself look or act tough on here. you always say little guy, kid, boy etc. and you dont even know me. i would love for you to come to my place really. good evening. :evil:
Same fudge, different drop.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 pm

i've seen your myspace page, you're younger than me, and are a kid, c'mon man your only 25 but you know everything of course. That's okay, maybe there was a point when I thought I knew more than I actually did. I my old eyes you are a kid, sorry if that offends you, have a great evening,-Hugs & Sticky Gov't Nugs :)
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am

coleslaw wrote:i've seen your myspace page, you're younger than me, and are a kid, c'mon man your only 25 but you know everything of course. That's okay, maybe there was a point when I thought I knew more than I actually did. I my old eyes you are a kid, sorry if that offends you, have a great evening,-Hugs & Sticky Gov't Nugs :)
Dont need to deal with you. ill just add my first foe.
thebends9
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:15 am

RingoPeaceLove.jpg
Peace and Love. Peace and Love.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:38 am

on a further note forgot about this
danphan wrote:First off I can confirm that coleslaw did order an A/P, he gets #11/xx everymonth, he and Dan have an understanding on the A/Ps #ed 11/xx all year, who knows years? he'll never stop either of our collections, my sub won't end, that I know. Dan is very impressive. It is nice for me to have something to look forward to every month, and that's Dan's new print.

I'm his (coleslaw's) father, so I know this for sure bysleightofhand. Dan is my favorite artist, I only collect McCarthy, also have some older ones in my collection which if he teaches me to add images and work a digital camera I will attempt to add images/pictures, whatever you guys call it here. He'll only comes upstairs to stare at my McCarthy's though. :lol:

Another great print by the way Dan! A long time lurking here on Expresso Beans, first time I typed something I think when I was lurking.

Hello to everyone also,
danphan
I live on my own Dustin how about you? big boy!! :lol:
coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:06 am

I have to help out my parents, they are not in the best of health that's why I stay here.

Bet you feel good now, first foe for me too...you just go out of your way to be an asshole, I don't.

Laugh it up but remember, how's helping your ailing parents unjustified?

I'm done with you and I will *gladly* move you to my foe list.

I'm not gonna get into my mom's health problems b/c it's no of your business.

How do you feel now?

Last post, peace and monkey grease, you should be happy your parent(s) are well.

How about that? make you feel like a big man? I didn't think so.

Peace out kid, you have no idea what me or my family have been through and you think it's funny like everything else you go outta your way to try...I wouldn't wish it on anybody, not even you, I'll take the high road b/c that's the way it is right now, I've lived and traveled many places, but I had to come home, laugh it up, last you'll ever hear from me.

Hope you feel better, anyhow I want to appologize to EBeans for my outburst, but he's been picking on ppl for a long time now and i have a harder and harder time keeping my mouth shut and yeah I appollgzse not to gonzo but to everyone else.

-cl 8)

Sorry if you're jealous, have a great evening BTWay... 8)
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:12 am

So this poster is really great in person.
Friend received his, should go up on his wall soon.
pewter14
EB Team

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 am

You two, the ones that are fighting ... you wouldn't happen to be fans of the show LOST, would you?
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 am

Hell now, I only have on LOST print, the McCarhhy whom I always collect anyhow, so I had that one up, never watched LOST br to be honest..just love McCarthy's, gonzo i 'm quite sure is though.
Gotta make that flip right :P :roll:

And BTWay is was his way of getting drunk and having fun I'm sure, no worries, he's a noob.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 am

Damn! Here I thought I clicked on the hottest actress thread.
U guys need to hug it out!
Coleslaw, either you are really angry and bangin' on your keys....or maybe Gonzo isn't the only one drinkin' around here.

Either way...my vote is for Megan Fox! :drool:
edgar
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:07 am

is gonzo the juggalo?
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 am

I'd hug it out, but he's crossed lines, to late to hug it out now...Megan Fox roolz though ottaomatik :drool:
whyhoo
Art Expert

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 am

holy forum drama.

i wish i got a cream velvet.