Kobe Bryant 08 Fairey Release Discussion 11/21/08

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:27 am

kentt wrote:I don't think anyones gonna be flipping these for big profits anytime
Fixed.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
juice
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:41 am

you forgot the .
Messages posted after 11:30PM do not always reflect the opinion of daytime juice. The wording in these posts were written while in a drunken Ambien state. It may not make sense or even be posted in the right thread. Offer not valid in some states.
jodeci78
Art Expert

Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 am

when the original posters came out, wasn't this supposed to be some super limited image that wasn't supposed to be used again? I may be wrong, but that was one of the selling features to start with... Pay $350 for a silkscreen print signed by shep and kobe, because we won't make this into a cheap litho.

I'd be pissed if i bought the signed one for $350. If you met shep at a show, he'd sign it, and with enough effort, kobe would sign it as well.
iratasan
Flipper

Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:11 pm

jodeci78 wrote:when the original posters came out, wasn't this supposed to be some super limited image that wasn't supposed to be used again? I may be wrong, but that was one of the selling features to start with... Pay $350 for a silkscreen print signed by shep and kobe, because we won't make this into a cheap litho.

I'd be pissed if i bought the signed one for $350. If you met shep at a show, he'd sign it, and with enough effort, kobe would sign it as well.
it's shep.you really expect him to not use his images or parts of it over and over and over again? c'mon, you've been hanging out here for a while.