Come and See (Idi I Simotri) 16 Ruas 08/03/2016

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.

Postby theperfecttree on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm

This topic is dedicated to release discussion for Come and See (Idi I Simotri) 16 Ruas

Image
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6197
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Postby xenmate on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:21 am

User avatar
xenmate
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby RambosRemodeler on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:31 am

Dat price tag doe
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 16895
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby keefdotorg on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:35 am

Yeah, that's absolutely beautiful, but I didn't get a chance to watch the movie before the drop... and $150 is pretty damn rich for this old blood.
User avatar
keefdotorg
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2790
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 pm
Location: Awesometown, USA

Postby xenmate on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:39 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:Dat price tag doe


Edition of 60, licensed, gallery artist, best available paper, best available UK printer... it all ads up. Wish I could have done them for less but I think they're 100% worth it. Absolutely beautiful in person and scarce.
User avatar
xenmate
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby Loobaz on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:47 am

xenmate wrote:Edition of 60, licensed, gallery artist, best available paper, best available UK printer... it all ads up. Wish I could have done them for less but I think they're 100% worth it. Absolutely beautiful in person and scarce.


And all with the chance of an Original piece by João as well!

Black Dragon Press continue to produce such quality prints for great properties in a period when we are inundated with so much dross. Keep it up, guys! :pint:
User avatar
Loobaz
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 am

Postby xenmate on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:50 am

Loobaz wrote:
xenmate wrote:Edition of 60, licensed, gallery artist, best available paper, best available UK printer... it all ads up. Wish I could have done them for less but I think they're 100% worth it. Absolutely beautiful in person and scarce.


And all with the chance of an Original piece by João as well!

Black Dragon Press continue to produce such quality prints for great properties in a period when we are inundated with so much dross. Keep it up, guys! :pint:


Thank you :D
User avatar
xenmate
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby Cinlabyrinth on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Loobaz wrote:
xenmate wrote:Edition of 60, licensed, gallery artist, best available paper, best available UK printer... it all ads up. Wish I could have done them for less but I think they're 100% worth it. Absolutely beautiful in person and scarce.


And all with the chance of an Original piece by João as well!

Black Dragon Press continue to produce such quality prints for great properties in a period when we are inundated with so much dross. Keep it up, guys! :pint:


+1

love the titles from BDP. I've heard hints of another from Yuko Shimizu at some point, plus saw some hints on twitter of a possible Last Year at Marienbad. MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6184
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Postby brettlv5506 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 am

Can't wait to get this one home and check it out. Great work by Joao and BDP. Keep the arthouse titles coming (esp Marienbad)
User avatar
brettlv5506
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 859
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Texas
Image

Postby Codeblue on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:03 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:Dat price tag doe

Best dead ox print eva.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 46069
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby RambosRemodeler on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:05 am

Codeblue wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:Dat price tag doe

Best dead ox print eva.


Bold statement. There are a ton of great dead ox prints out there.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 16895
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.


Return to Release Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests