Mondo Gallery Presents: HOUSE PARTY 3 March 16th

Discussion of gallery shows and art exhibitions.

Postby PrintNoob87 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Codeblue wrote:
GoreMetChef wrote:2). Esao, Ruas

This duke wins.

Was gonna say
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Postby GiantBoyDective on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Codeblue wrote:

This duke wins.

No fudge
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Image #trollcru

danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.

Postby ccsmd598 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:25 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
Codeblue wrote:

This duke wins.

No fudge

I concur

Names aside, two of the best and diverse pieces at the show hands-down
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby SPAC04 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:56 pm

RottenAtom wrote:Who got the Ansin BR?

Hopefully one day me
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby GoreMetChef on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:22 pm

aldobishalini wrote:I'm surprised Welker went that high with all the other pieces available.

Lol the Welker was probably the second most valuable piece in the whole show.
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur

ImageImageImageImage

Postby agr719 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:32 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
agr719 wrote:So what order did everything go in? I saw Piper did actually end up with both Edmiston pieces (big surprise), but who did he trade the Horkey with for that? Or is he enough of a baller now that the “one per artist” rule doesn’t apply to him anymore?

And did all the ghostco pieces sell? Because hot dog, those things were awesome. I watched Michael’s live stream last night (thanks for doing that again!) and I think only one had sold by that time. But that doesn’t mean it lasted.

Nah, that was easy for Piper. Just have the second guy in line grab the other Edmiston and Piper grabs his first pick for him

Yeah, I figured that’s all it took, no big deal.

What did everyone else in here end up with? I saw a few mentions on Insta, looks like Dan grabbed some good ones for his spot :pint:
agr719
Art Expert

Image Image ImageImage
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.

Postby rubberneck on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:41 pm

mfaith wrote:I'll start adding all of the pieces to the DB once I've gathered images and details for everything. Appreciate your patience. :)

Also want to apologize to anyone I might have rubbed the wrong way throughout the course of this thread. I never meant offense to anyone, and if I offended you, I'm sorry.
In any event, I'm going to try to step back and not post as much on the site anymore. The mean-spiritedness and hostility have started to get to me. I'll still work at keeping the database in order and well-maintained. But if you need me for something, it might be better to message me directly.

Indeed, stay in yer box, mod!

Opinions are for others, amirite?
rubberneck
Art God

Postby finneganm on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:50 pm

mfaith wrote:I'll start adding all of the pieces to the DB once I've gathered images and details for everything. Appreciate your patience. :)

Also want to apologize to anyone I might have rubbed the wrong way throughout the course of this thread. I never meant offense to anyone, and if I offended you, I'm sorry.
In any event, I'm going to try to step back and not post as much on the site anymore. The mean-spiritedness and hostility have started to get to me. I'll still work at keeping the database in order and well-maintained. But if you need me for something, it might be better to message me directly.

Without reading this, don’t let the morons weigh you down.

Also, I hope your “offensive” comment was about people camping out for a week. Because, lulz.
finneganm
Art Freak

That's what she said

Postby SPAC04 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:11 pm

^^^
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby finneganm on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:39 pm

People slept on the street for a week for this?

Supercalifagilisticexperialadotious-lulz
finneganm
Art Freak

That's what she said

Postby Codeblue on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:41 am

GoreMetChef wrote:
aldobishalini wrote:I'm surprised Welker went that high with all the other pieces available.

Pics?
agr719 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
agr719 wrote:So what order did everything go in? I saw Piper did actually end up with both Edmiston pieces (big surprise), but who did he trade the Horkey with for that? Or is he enough of a baller now that the “one per artist” rule doesn’t apply to him anymore?

And did all the ghostco pieces sell? Because hot dog, those things were awesome. I watched Michael’s live stream last night (thanks for doing that again!) and I think only one had sold by that time. But that doesn’t mean it lasted.

Nah, that was easy for Piper. Just have the second guy in line grab the other Edmiston and Piper grabs his first pick for him

What did everyone else in here end up with? I saw a few mentions on Insta, looks like Dan grabbed some good ones for his spot :pint:

Luls. So he camped after all huh.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby GoreMetChef on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:16 am

Codeblue wrote:
GoreMetChef wrote:

Pics?
agr719 wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:

Luls. So he camped after all huh.

Lol did anyone really think he wasn’t going to?
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur

ImageImageImageImage

Postby mademehmmm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:56 am

Ive been holding out for Kid n Play
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur

Postby GoreMetChef on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:33 am

mademehmmm wrote:Ive been holding out for Kid n Play

My hope was that Mitchell would have won the show by doing a 1/1 dual portrait of Kid n’ Play (ala Hitmen and Cooks).
GoreMetChef
Art Connoisseur

ImageImageImageImage

Postby kansasbbq on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:40 am

BenRichards wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:

I got the last ghostco last night.

Did you do two rounds, or had all his stuff sold by the time you went up in round 1?

2 Rounds
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

PreviousNext

Return to Art Events