Site Update - Capital Fundraising

Discussion of gallery shows and art exhibitions.

Postby mike123230 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

would be really awesome, if like, someone from the site with actual knowledge, you know, maybe, came in and, like, gave us some sort of update, maybe? kthxbai
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5571
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Postby Codeblue on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Site was down all day yesterday. Thought fo sho it was teh beta switchover.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49999
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby hunterjax on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01 pm

Codeblue wrote:Site was down all day yesterday. Thought fo sho it was teh beta switchover.

Codeblue wrote:luls
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3762
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby fredo on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:47 am

Last night somebody broke into my apartment and replaced everything with exact duplicates.
Wright 3:18
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24947
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby Woo5lscott on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 am

This is getting pretty ridiculous
Woo5lscott
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Postby alittle on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:22 am

luls
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15276
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am
Image

Postby bert on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:36 am

This is a complex job being overseen by volunteers, running to timelines seems unlikely. Getting hot under the collar 'cause you threw in a few bucks seems daft, go look out the window or get on with your life instead, I'm sure it'll happen eventually.
User avatar
bert
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Postby finneganm on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:48 am

bert wrote:This is a complex job being overseen by volunteers, running to timelines seems unlikely. Getting hot under the collar 'cause you threw in a few bucks seems daft, go look out the window or get on with your life instead, I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

Agreed, in part.

That being said, a three sentence update goes a long way.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15287
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ
...
...
That's what she said

Postby jjttdw on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am

finneganm wrote: a three sentence update goes a long way.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5173
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby earlgreytoast on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:00 am

“We’re still working on it. There’s a lot of research involved and other than mfaith we all have full time jobs and families and are just volunteers. We will certainly post something here when there is something to post.”

Happy?
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8030
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Postby finneganm on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:01 am

earlgreytoast wrote:“We’re still working on it. There’s a lot of research involved and other than mfaith we all have full time jobs and families and are just volunteers. We will certainly post something here when there is something to post.”

Happy?

No, but thanks for joining the team
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15287
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ
...
...
That's what she said

Postby Woo5lscott on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 am

bert wrote:This is a complex job being overseen by volunteers, running to timelines seems unlikely. Getting hot under the collar 'cause you threw in a few bucks seems daft, go look out the window or get on with your life instead, I'm sure it'll happen eventually.


This was whole thing was started in September of last year & now it’s halfway through March of the following year. That’s literally 7 months
Woo5lscott
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Postby Codeblue on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 am

The funny thing is, regular updates were coming in while they were actively seeking money. Now that they hit their financial target, mysteriously, the updates have stopped. Even mfaith thought there would be another #officialupdate last month.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49999
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby Woo5lscott on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:56 am

Codeblue wrote:The funny thing is, regular updates were coming in while they were actively seeking money. Now that they hit their financial target, mysteriously, the updates have stopped. Even mfaith thought there would be another #officialupdate last month.

Wasn’t a beta promised in December?
Woo5lscott
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Postby Codeblue on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Don't think anything was promised. It was alluded to that it should be ready by the beginning of this year.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49999
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

PreviousNext

Return to Art Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest