Nicolas Delort & Teagan White @ Gallery Nucleus 02/11-26

Discussion of gallery shows and art exhibitions.

Postby Weaksauce on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:57 am

Preview up
User avatar
Weaksauce
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Postby egrimens on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:28 am

Most of the stuff I would have liked was gone before the preview arrived in my in box, I signed up on 2 accounts and have only got the login on one of them.

They really should go with a system like Thinkspace, where it isn't a free for all, you send in preferences.

Makes me question if I even want to go to the show now and was really looking forward to this show.
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby Celsius on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:47 am

egrimens wrote:Most of the stuff I would have liked was gone before the preview arrived in my in box, I signed up on 2 accounts and have only got the login on one of them.

They really should go with a system like Thinkspace, where it isn't a free for all, you send in preferences.

Makes me question if I even want to go to the show now and was really looking forward to this show.


You can meet Teagan in person though. And hang out!
User avatar
Celsius
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8136
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California (was in Yokohama, Japan)
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

Cyclops Print Works
http://www.cyclopsprintworks.com
http://www.twitter.com/cyclopsprints

Postby egrimens on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:00 am

Celsius wrote:
egrimens wrote:Most of the stuff I would have liked was gone before the preview arrived in my in box, I signed up on 2 accounts and have only got the login on one of them.

They really should go with a system like Thinkspace, where it isn't a free for all, you send in preferences.

Makes me question if I even want to go to the show now and was really looking forward to this show.


You can meet Teagan in person though. And hang out!



yeah Teagan was super nice at Mondo-Con so I might still make the drive up.
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby RambosRemodeler on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:21 am

Celsius wrote:
egrimens wrote:Most of the stuff I would have liked was gone before the preview arrived in my in box, I signed up on 2 accounts and have only got the login on one of them.

They really should go with a system like Thinkspace, where it isn't a free for all, you send in preferences.

Makes me question if I even want to go to the show now and was really looking forward to this show.


You can meet Teagan in person though. And hang out!


She is drymounting awesome.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17031
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby kansasbbq on Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:48 am

Midnight is probably my favorite.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15687
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Postby mfaith on Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:29 pm

All pieces from the show have been added: http://expressobeans.com/public/search. ... 017&ipp=50 (might take a second for the last few to index and show up in search)

Hope you guys who are lucky enough to attend, have a good time. Post photos! :cheers:
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 26411
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Image Image ImageImage

Postby jkw3000 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Have fun folks! Lots of pics, leave some prints for the rest of us. :P
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17539
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby egrimens on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:50 am

kansasbbq wrote:Midnight is probably my favorite.

Yeah I wish it was turned into a print as well
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby jkw3000 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Prints are up on the site if anybody's looking.
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17539
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby thimble on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:51 pm

jkw3000 wrote:Prints are up on the site if anybody's looking.

Thanks jkw. +1 Afternoon
User avatar
thimble
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:19 pm
Location: California
I love the smell of popped tubes in the morning.

Previous

Return to Art Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acidburn and 2 guests