General art-related discussion.
devko
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Agapé went up OOS
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Kramerica wrote:Heathunter I assume. And the stuff is up on Spoke.
ohhhh. Heh, I forgot I even still had that as my avatar (I hid avatars in my settings a looooooong time ago).
bsharp
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:17 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:FFS can I get a Spoke email BEFORE the drop just once.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's the only drymounting reason I even came to work today drymount
Spoke had this up this morning, 20-30min before the drop on the show page (https://spoke-art.com/collections/chuck ... angled-hue)
***New editions will be available at a 10am PST Friday, April 13th ***
Limit one panel per household.
It's definitely not as good as an email but I thought they probably did that intentionally to give some people a chance.
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Nub question but do they hold stuff back for online or is just stuff that didn't sell at the show. Thought panels would've been long gone opening night/weekend.
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
Figment87
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:18 pm

devko wrote:Agapé went up OOS
As did Erato. Rhyme and Anodos panels were up for a bit (in relative terms).
bsharp
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Cbjornson wrote:Nub question but do they hold stuff back for online or is just stuff that didn't sell at the show. Thought panels would've been long gone opening night/weekend.
I think Ken mentioned that they had 15 Agape panels available at the show, so I think they may try to balance out how they're sold depending on the piece.
andyfarrimond
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:22 pm

The Ostracon panel was up for about 10 minutes before it finally sold out
maddog76
Flipper

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:26 pm

bsharp wrote:
Cbjornson wrote:Nub question but do they hold stuff back for online or is just stuff that didn't sell at the show. Thought panels would've been long gone opening night/weekend.
I think Ken mentioned that they had 15 Agape panels available at the show, so I think they may try to balance out how they're sold depending on the piece.
Chuck has other 15.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:44 pm

bsharp wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:FFS can I get a Spoke email BEFORE the drop just once.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's the only drymounting reason I even came to work today drymount
Spoke had this up this morning, 20-30min before the drop on the show page (https://spoke-art.com/collections/chuck ... angled-hue)
***New editions will be available at a 10am PST Friday, April 13th ***
Limit one panel per household.
It's definitely not as good as an email but I thought they probably did that intentionally to give some people a chance.
I saw that after the fact. Because Spoke follows the same format each time I wasn't checking out the show page because that's not where I've gone to find that info before. Boo hoo, oh well.

I was kinda after Kalligeneia, I didn't think Agape or Reason would be possible. I almost rage bought Ostracon but just couldn't do it :lol:
I'm not someone else.
davethewave
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Kramerica wrote:I wonder if the kids in line knew what Chuck looks like?
Someone said earlier Chuck was standing right next to one line sitter and he couldn't identify him.
1000steps
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 pm

:lol: yeah well, the timing of that drop relative to my personal shiz just reinforces I was never meant to own these new isos...no time soon, anyway

it's all good, congrats to those who scored

flip on, flippers, make your loot :notworthy:
Welcome to the sleaze pit
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 pm

I got the email too late
cotis
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:I got the email too late
*insert "if you wait for the tweet/email..." quote*
Bowboski
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:02 pm

davethewave wrote:
Someone said earlier Chuck was standing right next to one line sitter and he couldn't identify him.
I got friendly with a few of those in line since we had nothing to do but chat and when word got out that one of the questions was what does he look like I notify a at least 4 of them that he was an Asian American individual with slick back hair who lived out in Sonoma
The group who paid those line waiters did what they had to do to improve their odds and I did the same. I got what i wanted.
But how about those that hit the online drop and didn't have to deal with line issues or getting soaked. Those are the true MVPs LOL
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Bowboski wrote:
davethewave wrote:
I got friendly with a few of those in line since we had nothing to do but chat and when word got out that one of the questions was what does he look like I notify a at least 4 of them that he was an Asian American individual with slick back hair who lived out in Sonoma
The group who paid those line waiters did what they had to do to improve their odds and I did the same. I got what i wanted.
But how about those that hit the online drop and didn't have to deal with line issues or getting soaked. Those are the true MVPs LOL

HA so you told them that he looks like the guy in riotact's avatar :lol: