NoseSpray Shenanigans

General art-related discussion.
NoseSpray
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Also, who said I'm still asking for gift? I'm not. It was literally a two-time deal because of the low prices. I was looking at my net profit. I did the deal with dsanacore non-gift.... :roll:
NoseSpray
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm

canuck wrote:How many times are you going to repeat yourself NoseSpray? Best thing for you to do is just leave right meow........and foe me :twisted:
Until someone stops twisting the situation and acknowledges the facts and what I'm saying. I asked for gift payment from three people regarding two prints.

Cluster had two offers. One dude accepted it for a gift payment - deal done. Then itsame offers non-gift. I decline and say someone else will pay via gift, in other words the print is no longer available.

Then, someone else said they'd pay the fees. In a quick PM I said tack on $30. Then, instead of acknowledging the facts...that person turns the situation into an issue by saying I asked for more money. Fine, whatever.

However, I come back to my point: no one is forced to do business with anyone. That goes both ways. You all aren't forced to do business with me just as much as I can pick and choose who I want to do business with for WHATEVER reason. That should be respected instead of people bitching about dumb fudge.
Last edited by NoseSpray on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm

NoseSpray wrote:Also, who said I'm still asking for gift? I'm not. It was literally a two-time deal because of the low prices. I was looking at my net profit. I did the deal with dsanacore non-gift.... :roll:
Well why didn't you say so earlier!
this aggression will not stand, man.
charter
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm

NoseSpray wrote:
ErocAfellar wrote:
NoseSpray wrote: Edit to add: what if you conducted a transaction in person for cash? You have no "buyer protection" there. Same fudge.
you can verify condition and guarantee receipt in person. different fudge entirely.
Really? What if you were to buy a "diamond" in person from someone for cash? Then you go get it looked at and it's a CZ? You're screwed. Same with a print reproduction. Some of these prints are EASILY able to be copied. I could sell fraudulent copies of prints all day long for cash and walk away like nothing happened.
Only if the buyer gifts can they be screwed, which is what the whole point of this was. So basically you yourself made the case why we should never gift a payment to you. Thanks.
Last edited by charter on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 pm

TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

RupertPupkin wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:Also, who said I'm still asking for gift? I'm not. It was literally a two-time deal because of the low prices. I was looking at my net profit. I did the deal with dsanacore non-gift.... :roll:
two different people said they offered to pay more and you didnt want to. You wanted a gift
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
john38103
Art Expert

NoseSpray wrote:
RupertPupkin wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:Now this thread is turning into you guys telling me how I should conduct business with my goods. That ain't flyin' with me. As I said, don't like my terms, then move on with your life. I'll conduct business how I wish to conduct business and that's that.
Yes, but you're getting annoyed with people for getting into your business. I'm saying that it is my business, because I want to look out for other members of the site and I think they would be foolish to deal with you. It's nothing personal it's just business advice.
Not getting annoyed. Simply stating that I will conduct my business as I wish. If you don't like it, then don't read my threads/posts and don't do business with me. That's really it. I've said it a bunch of times and people keep overlooking it. No one has a gun held to their head forcing them to buy my prints or even contact me, for that matter.

You can be a park ranger all you want, but at the end of the day, I'm going to do what I want to do. Ain't no big thang.
This is hypocritical. You are telling people they shouldn't tell you how to conduct your business while at the same time telling them how they should conduct themselves in the forum. If you don't want public feedback don't throw it open to the public. Leave it in your trades. And stop with the winy martyr complex.
meskell
Art Expert

Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Rupe, you're telling me that even if it was ME, you would tell them not to pay with a gift?
ImageX5 Hodor Image
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

charter wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:
charter wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:ahhh, and the gang up continues! weeeeeeee EB bandwagon!

Like I've said, don't like my terms, don't deal with me. Simple as that.
You didn't state the terms. When you did via pm, I said no. Just don't be shady on here. Otherwise, I have no problem with you. I just thought that was drymounting stupid in the hookup thread.
That's fine, you can think whatever you wish. I've never once been shady on here, in my opinion. Asking for a gift payment on already low prices (to avoid fees) is not being shady. It's called business.
I offered to cover fees, you wanted more. So yeah.
Cragars
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 pm

RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 pm

srdzevon wrote:Rupe, you're telling me that even if it was ME, you would tell them not to pay with a gift?
I don't know how to answer this question without breaking your heart. I love the way your eyes sparkle under these lights. Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?
this aggression will not stand, man.
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Also if you are worried about "net profit" the hook up thread is not a good place for that.
NoseSpray
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
RupertPupkin wrote:
two different people said they offered to pay more and you didnt want to. You wanted a gift
No, again, stop twisting it. I accepted an offer - GIFT OR NOT - before itsame came back with any counter offer. Then, when I said it was already sold (basically), he got pissy and told me he already has two Clusters anyway. PS: flippers are frowned upon, but hoarders (to flip later) aren't? HA!

Then, someone else said he wouldn't do gift. I gave him a "ok tack on $30" and then he got pissy because it wasn't what he wanted. Whether the $30 was "reasonable" or not is not the subject at hand. That is my choice.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:
srdzevon wrote:Rupe, you're telling me that even if it was ME, you would tell them not to pay with a gift?
I don't know how to answer this question without breaking your heart. I love the way your eyes sparkle under these lights. Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?
The answer was yes. You passed, but just barely.
ImageX5 Hodor Image