NoseSpray Shenanigans

General art-related discussion.
Wawaad
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:I Want a gift payment now, because I want it.
ww_053.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that just made my day. now I can go watch the CUBS with a smile
Have No Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Nation is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Wawaad wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:I Want a gift payment now, because I want it.
ww_053.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that just made my day. now I can go watch the CUBS with a smile
Just walked a run in, maybe next year. :wink:
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I think someone's Good Friday needs to be ruined.
dsanacore
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm

I have a compromise. Though it's not going to work because it would end all of these ridiculous posts and (help to) end all of this drama. But since EB loves drama I don't really have high hopes...

NosePray, as he mentioned in this thread earlier, agrees not to ask for gift payments in the future. This will protect both you Spray, as a seller in case anything goes wrong and you'd be in a scenario where you'd need to reimburse someone, and protect the buyer in case you flake out. Just set your base price 3% higher than you normally would. This way if anything goes wrong in transit it falls on paypal.

We all agree that what happened in the past was the past. If Nose isn't asking for gifts any more, then I don't see why anyone would have an issue dealing/buying with/from him. Nose probably isn't aware of the whole Porkbelly fiasco where a print was paid for with gift, arrived damaged and the seller refused to refund/help out the buyer.

Off to work again. I'm going to smell all day you bastards. Spent my showering time reading this thread.
Image Image
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm

You only got PM's in the first place because it was a low price. I doubt your sales will generate much interest from now on.

That's my view, BTW, which i'm entitled to.
TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 pm

dsanacore wrote: Off to work again. I'm going to smell all day you bastards. Spent my showering time reading this thread.
Having a shower and getting there late > getting there on time and being smelly.
this aggression will not stand, man.
fnord
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm

DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
AttorneyGreg
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 pm

daviddelgadoh wrote:I think someone's Good Friday needs to be ruined.
does anyone else think it's funny that it called "good" friday? like a bunch of dudes on a committee sitting around trying to decide which friday should be the "good" friday. "You know, that day we killed that one guy who said he was the messiah was a pretty good day."
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:50 pm

NoseSpray wrote:Artists and print shops aren't the only ones who know how to screen print....it's one of the easiest things in the world to do.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:hanging: :hanging: :hanging:

how you gonna do cluster? scan it and print it out on your desk jet?
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
FlapJack
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:38 pm

This thread is pretty awesome ... I will admit ... but not nearly as funny as the one where that poor chap realized his username honored Hitler.
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 pm

This thread is a thousand times better if you read nosespray's comments with Dwight Schrute's voice
ImageImage
tylt33
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 am

how do i become a park ranger plz
DickButt wrote:It's a miracle some of you are even able to turn on a computer.

Yes. The answer to your question is yes.
mobius006
Art Freak

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:38 am

noeldaddy wrote:This thread is a thousand times better if you read nosespray's comments with Dwight Schrute's voice
Hahahah. So who is Jim?
DarthHippie
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:05 am

Wow, this guy is unbelievable.

NoseSpray, I realize you think the "bandwagon" is jumping on you, but I'm pretty sure most everyone here thinks you are acting like a child. From the lurkers to the people who post far to often. This is what I assume you are doing.... You are a legitimate seller (as of now) and want to run your "business" as you see fit, but also realize that if you receive a gift payment you have nothing to worry about after you are paid.

I think you are simply setting yourself up to disappear if something goes wrong, like an in transit damaged print. Now before you tell me, I don't get it, I do. You just took the deal that equaled more money.........but only because you raised the price when people were willing to cover paypal fees and have a little recourse.

Everything about you is a red flag.
phubar2
Art Expert

Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:15 am

NoseSpray wrote:
daviddelgadoh wrote:
NoseSpray wrote:Some of these prints are EASILY able to be copied. I could sell fraudulent copies of prints all day long for cash and walk away like nothing happened.
He's really drymounting good at this. Honestly had me going for a few minutes there. Well done!
Artists and print shops aren't the only ones who know how to screen print. Not saying I do that, but think about it...it's one of the easiest things in the world to do. All you need is a nice JPEG, or any image, and convert it to vector graphics. Make screens and boom, you have a copy.

Yep. It's just that easy!