G88 Breaking Bad ARG/Gallery SHOW?!?!? (RUMOR)

General art-related discussion.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

i like how you snuck in a FS thread 8)
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
MovieManJeff1012
Art Expert

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:i like how you snuck in a FS thread 8)
Snuck? Might as well had flashing lights and half naked girls with signs :twisted:
ImageImageImage
THE GODDESS PREVAILS
mycrospazm
Art Expert

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Maximus
Art Enthusiast

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 pm

MovieManJeff1012 wrote:
Snuck? Might as well had flashing lights and half naked girls with signs :twisted:
I much would have preferred that instead. :drool:
MovieManJeff1012
Art Expert

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Maximus wrote:
MovieManJeff1012 wrote:
I much would have preferred that instead. :drool:
653362 copy.jpg
Last edited by MovieManJeff1012 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
THE GODDESS PREVAILS
DrLoomis3
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:23 pm

isunktheship wrote:Perhaps you can give us the enrollment information for yours, since DrLoomis is spot on.

Unlike stealing a tangible good, breaking copyright doesn’t necessarily inflict a tangible loss. Estimating that loss requires counterfactual assumptions about how much money AMC would have made had the piece not have been created. ($0)

To flame these boards is self-serving, but go on if you must 8)
Thank you very much for being competent and understanding of what I actually said :).

Sceazy wrote:On another note I got my Perillo in today and its awesome! I really like the paper he chose to print it on and he shipped it in a huge tube so its basically already laying flat. Still one of my favorites from the whole series.
I liked the Perillo a lot more than I thought I was going to, totally agree on the paper type, matches the color scheme. This was the only print that arrived to me from BG that was destroyed, they were cool enough to replace it.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Great price on the Sangre por Sangre OG

so sick
breakingbadger
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

It would be cool to have an OG, but I think I prefer the regular that's bigger and has the color, lettering, and GID. Mine should be back from the framer any day now. :D
IronRinn
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 pm

lsmith55 wrote:Soooooo...... Mike Mitchell is never going to release AP's of "The Cooks", is he?
No. No he is not. At least, not anytime soon. I believe it's been mentioned in this thread and elsewhere that he seems to drag his feet when it comes to releasing APs. I think he's going to have some "Just Like Us" APs at SPX and that show was a fe months before the BB show, right?
isunktheship
Art Expert

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:26 am

DrLoomis3 wrote:
Sceazy wrote:On another note I got my Perillo in today and its awesome! I really like the paper he chose to print it on and he shipped it in a huge tube so its basically already laying flat. Still one of my favorites from the whole series.
I liked the Perillo a lot more than I thought I was going to, totally agree on the paper type, matches the color scheme. This was the only print that arrived to me from BG that was destroyed, they were cool enough to replace it.
Holy fudge, yeah this poster was rolled in reverse, not sure what type of paper it is, but it's not super stiff, lying really flat! It's got a texture to it, blended paper, IDK, does any of that make sense? Bottom line, really like it, unique from anything else in my collection.
Creation88 wrote:no top tier artists: no stout, no moss, no taylor, no horkey, no ansin
Sceazy
Art Expert

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 am

isunktheship wrote:
DrLoomis3 wrote:
Holy fudge, yeah this poster was rolled in reverse, not sure what type of paper it is, but it's not super stiff, lying really flat! It's got a texture to it, blended paper, IDK, does any of that make sense? Bottom line, really like it, unique from anything else in my collection.
It's a really cool poster, I'm surprised it took so long to sell out. I like that it's a really playful take on a really morbid scene. Looks cool framed up with the rest of em.
ryanfromindiana wrote:drymount all of you crying about missing, you probably aren't even true fans.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtPrint/
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 am

IronRinn wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:Soooooo...... Mike Mitchell is never going to release AP's of "The Cooks", is he?
I think he's going to have some "Just Like Us" APs at SPX and that show was a fe months before the BB show, right?
Just Like Us was in April. Sooooo.... :cry:
isunktheship
Art Expert

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:57 am

Bah, I think I got Perillo's 292/300, close! That's something I've neglected to do, record all numbers of my prints...
Creation88 wrote:no top tier artists: no stout, no moss, no taylor, no horkey, no ansin
Celsius
Flipper

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:30 pm

isunktheship wrote:Bah, I think I got Perillo's 292/300, close! That's something I've neglected to do, record all numbers of my prints...
You wanted 300?
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
isunktheship
Art Expert

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Sure, first print is the alpha, last is the omega. It's neat to see "1/x" and "x/x", maybe that's my OCD