Tiny info about a Tiny Media Empire aka Daniel Danger thread

General art-related discussion.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:13 am

Seems to be the year of people who haven't typically done a bunch of gigposters, suddenly doing a bunch of gigposters, and absolutely killing it when they do.
tinymediaempire wrote:I missed doing gigposters so I'm doing a bunch of gigposters lately. You'll see the rest of this next month.
So it goes...
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:42 am

the deals got good again.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Wedding donations dry up?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:03 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Wedding donations dry up?

::leans far back in chair, spending a good amount of time staring at a calender across the room, noting that its been over a year since i received maybe a $1000 in donations to help cover an 11th hour fiasco our dipshit-venue dropped on us that ultimately cost me four times that amount which i could not afford, and that i probably havent magically been living solely and entirely on that donation amount for an entire year, one of my busiest and stressful of my adult life, leaving me to wonder if you just really wanted to make the reference but hadnt actually worked out a better joke in which to use it.::

....yes?
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:22 pm

63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:52 pm

danieldanger wrote:

::leans far back in chair, spending a good amount of time staring at a calender across the room, noting that its been over a year since i received maybe a $1000 in donations to help cover an 11th hour fiasco our dipshit-venue dropped on us that ultimately cost me four times that amount which i could not afford, and that i probably havent magically been living solely and entirely on that donation amount for an entire year, one of my busiest and stressful of my adult life, leaving me to wonder if you just really wanted to make the reference but hadnt actually worked out a better joke in which to use it.::

....yes?
PJ at Fenway I hope.... eh? eh? 8)
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:22 pm

This the new BNG thread?
alteridiom
Art Expert

Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:34 pm

danieldanger wrote:

....yes?
I imagine you've got at least 5 more years of this being referenced before EB let's it die.
Small town pizza lawyer
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:44 pm

michaelmillichamp wrote:This the new BNG thread?
Did I miss something?
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT

Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:09 pm

alteridiom wrote: I imagine you've got at least 5 more years of this being referenced before EB let's it die.

i wish i had never made that Corrina Corrina joke.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:18 pm

:lol:
So it goes...
fredo
Art God

Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:44 pm

At least we got to hear Finn sing some Steve Perry
just a foil for me today, thanks
DonPiano
Art Expert

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:03 pm

danieldanger wrote:
alteridiom wrote: I imagine you've got at least 5 more years of this being referenced before EB let's it die.

i wish i had never made that Corrina Corrina joke.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
downforcemedia
Art Expert

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:28 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
danieldanger wrote:

....yes?
PJ at Fenway I hope.... eh? eh? 8)
A PJ print would be a dream come true.
Last edited by downforcemedia on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:29 pm

If he said the deals are good, it's prolly a big band like PJ.

P.S. What kinda chair tho?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.