Death Waltz Recording Company official thread

General art-related discussion.
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 pm

DeathWaltzRecs wrote:
wocket wrote:Can we get some t-shirts printed up with that logo, too? It's too cool not to show off!
yeah ...hell yeah !

Seriously, a tee with Jays print would be great!

+ a few! :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
netluffyg
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Loving the eyepatch on the Statue of Liberty.
I can't wait to get a chance to purchase a subscription!
adamsmasher wrote: There is not enough wall space for ambivalence.
bribe
Art Enthusiast

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Jay's EFNY is aces.
Cragars
Art Expert

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:41 pm

:shock: :drool:
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Love it. Can't wait to order it! :P
Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
DeathWaltzRecs
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:43 pm

web site will be open for business on friday...
You'll be able to see the House Of The Devil sleeve on there too.
Subscriptions will be avaialble to buy as well as first three single releases...
tehhippy
Art Expert

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm

DeathWaltzRecs wrote:web site will be open for business on friday...
Subscriptions will be avaialble to buy as well as first three single releases...
So sub next Friday? Time? Price?
DeathWaltzRecs
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 am

tehhippy wrote:
DeathWaltzRecs wrote:web site will be open for business on friday...
So sub next Friday? Time? Price?
subs will be £150/£180
that gets you six releases - exclusive colourways on 12 x 12 prints - bonus prints exclusive to subscribers / badges/ shirts/ and a box to put all six releases in....and you'll get them upfront of everyone else.
I hope this isn't too high I have tried to price fairly, want to make sure you get exclusive stuff too....
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:20 pm

DeathWaltzRecs wrote:subs will be £150/£180
that gets you six releases - exclusive colourways on 12 x 12 prints - bonus prints exclusive to subscribers / badges/ shirts/ and a box to put all six releases in....and you'll get them upfront of everyone else.
I hope this isn't too high I have tried to price fairly, want to make sure you get exclusive stuff too....
Price is OK. So, questions would be... first 6 releases? Do you get to choose if you want it or not? Also, what happens AFTER those 6 releases? Will there be an option for sub #2? How many subs will there be? What time will the go up (that day is very busy for me, but I want to get this)?
DeathWaltzRecs
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:11 pm

SaintNoir wrote:
Price is OK. So, questions would be... first 6 releases? Do you get to choose if you want it or not? Also, what happens AFTER those 6 releases? Will there be an option for sub #2? How many subs will there be? What time will the go up (that day is very busy for me, but I want to get this)?
I will get really messy if people have the option to opt out, sub will always stay the same price and people with the sub always have the chance to rejoin for sub 2 , 3 etc etc.
Onve your in as long as you want to stay and feel the quality is there you never have to leave. I'm going to make it worthwhile for subscribers. Plus you never need to F5 just sit back and wait on your postman.

I'll keep you posted on the time.
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:15 pm

DeathWaltzRecs wrote:I will get really messy if people have the option to opt out, sub will always stay the same price and people with the sub always have the chance to rejoin for sub 2 , 3 etc etc.Onve your in as long as you want to stay and feel the quality is there you never have to leave. I'm going to make it worthwhile for subscribers. Plus you never need to F5 just sit back and wait on your postman.

I'll keep you posted on the time.
Agreed. I'm in. 8)
KrashKontrol
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Price is good, can't wait till Friday. :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Film4Me
Art Enthusiast

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 am

DeathWaltzRecs wrote:
SaintNoir wrote:
Sorry if this has already been covered, but do the subscriptions include the limited edition colored vinyl? Regardless, the price sounds fair for six releases.
DeathWaltzRecs
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 am

Film4Me wrote:
DeathWaltzRecs wrote:
SaintNoir wrote:
Sorry if this has already been covered, but do the subscriptions include the limited edition colored vinyl? Regardless, the price sounds fair for six releases.
yes it guarentees you coloured vinyl..
Dario33
Art Expert

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 am

Looking forward to finding out more info about the subscription...I don't recall what all the expected releases are (or if we've been informed).