Mark Englert?

General art-related discussion.
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Celsius wrote:
Mista2x wrote:
hongkongcavaliers wrote:
dearmrecho wrote:Dammit! The more you post these images the harder it is going to be to get hold of one... please cease and desist!

:wink:
Mark, he's right. Bump up the run. I don't want to miss out on this one...
Yeah I agree...bump the regs up to 300, most people on this thread want to hang, not flip!
No, Mark, lower the edition sizes. I want to both flip and hang!
Flang? Hlip? I don't support either of those words!

But yeah, a collective run of 400 seems low for this and downright impossible to expect to bring anything to any cons. Maybe we should ask our resident expert Iron Jaiden what he thinks?

Heck, since Mark is always up for new things, what about a poll for run size for regs and vars?
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Not sure if it's been asked before, but any chance of a Walking Dead set? I'd like to grab the Reg and Variant in one swoop.
Image _ Image
mycrospazm
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 pm

aibohphobia wrote:Not sure if it's been asked before, but any chance of a Walking Dead set? I'd like to grab the Reg and Variant in one swoop.
This would be nice...
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm all about a reg and var set. For some reason, this print seems to have a LOT of interest in the pair as opposed to one over the other. Kind of strange...
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
mycrospazm
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 pm

I'm not hanging them together, but they'll both be hitting the walls.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu May 17, 2012 1:03 pm

bert wrote:You sneaked Michonne in!!

Love it! :drool:
instabuy
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Jon1701
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

aibohphobia wrote:Not sure if it's been asked before, but any chance of a Walking Dead set? I'd like to grab the Reg and Variant in one swoop.

this^^
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
Badbutch
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Showed the wife the latest GID proof for this and here response was "Oh fudge...I get paid tomorrow. I'm paying half. That is bad ass!" Th Walking Dead print is officially Wife Approved™!
"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside!" ~ Billy Ray Valentine
mobius006
Art Freak

Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Badbutch wrote:Showed the wife the latest GID proof for this and here response was "Oh fudge...I get paid tomorrow. I'm paying half. That is bad ass!" Th Walking Dead print is officially Wife Approved™!
Same! well Girlfriend atleast :)
spankman
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Mark you should release all 50 of the zombie potrait prints at once. That way I can have a better chance of scoring one. 8)
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
flatland333
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 17, 2012 1:43 pm

spankman wrote:Mark you should release all 50 of the zombie potrait prints at once. That way I can have a better chance of scoring one. 8)

THIS!!!!
anocur
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 17, 2012 1:45 pm

spankman wrote:Mark you should release all 50 of the zombie potrait prints at once. That way I can have a better chance of scoring one. 8)
No thanks! This is a long weekend for Canadians... I got no chance on this drop. Keep it split!
appletree wrote:People hang this stuff up? I thought it was supposed to go under my bed, gain value, and then make me some phat money? limited paper mayne
spankman
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 pm

anocur wrote:
No thanks! This is a long weekend for Canadians... I got no chance on this drop. Keep it split!
It could be Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Fourth of July all rolled up into one. I would still be f5ing all day trying to get this.
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
anocur
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 17, 2012 1:50 pm

spankman wrote:
anocur wrote:
It could be Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Fourth of July all rolled up into one. I would still be f5ing all day trying to get this.
Same, but cell reception isn't great in the middle of the wilderness :D
appletree wrote:People hang this stuff up? I thought it was supposed to go under my bed, gain value, and then make me some phat money? limited paper mayne
markenglert
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Jim Norton AP and Zombie portrait presale are both this Saturday, sometime between 10-11am PST.

Every regular version, sketched or not, glows in the dark.