Lora Zombie - DC Comics Pin-Up Girls (Video)

General art-related discussion.
findtom
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 pm

summoner wrote:
dsanacore wrote:+1 on all of the super ladies and the bla bla as well
Blah was one that I have been wanting ever since I saw her work first, SO glad it was finally done as a limited!! There is someone here on the board that has the Blah OG, he is lucky that he is in the UK!! :hanging:
Yes, I think that was in the show she did with PBG in 2010 if I recall correctly, "Tank and a Girl" is the OG that got away for me... it was in the same show.
summoner
Art Freak

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 pm

findtom wrote:
summoner wrote:
Blah was one that I have been wanting ever since I saw her work first, SO glad it was finally done as a limited!! There is someone here on the board that has the Blah OG, he is lucky that he is in the UK!! :hanging:
Yes, I think that was in the show she did with PBG in 2010 if I recall correctly, "Tank and a Girl" is the OG that got away for me... it was in the same show.
Yeah, he owns that one the Tank and a Girl OG as well... The guy seriously has around 5+ of her OGs... Again, :hanging: and :notworthy: at the same time.

There is a post with his Lora Zombie wall with them all on it in the Framed 6 thread (I think it is 6 might be 5).

Here

Image Image Image
exiter
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Nice collection! :clap:
"It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." -Anton Szandor LaVey
¡Artistas Fantásticos! William Rupnik Gallery -> http://t.co/fjBY3mOv
1xRUN Invite -> http://1xrun.com/invite/exiter
summoner
Art Freak

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:13 pm

exiter wrote:Nice collection! :clap:
Planning on doing pretty much the same thing on my dining room wall. Have 8 of her prints now, still REALLY want Tank and a Girl though... At least the print.
Image Image Image
findtom
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:15 pm

summoner wrote:
findtom wrote:
summoner wrote:
Yeah, he owns that one the Tank and a Girl OG as well... The guy seriously has around 5+ of her OGs... Again, :hanging: and :notworthy: at the same time.

There is a post with his Lora Zombie wall with them all on it in the Framed 6 thread (I think it is 6 might be 5).

Here

Ah yeah, saw that before. Forgot he had Blah as well, I think he purchased a few pieces from the show we did in Toronto in October as well.
Gorky
New User

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:57 am

findtom wrote:
antiyou wrote:Won't ship to Canada, won't ever get my business. Fab account deleted. drymount you.
I know they're really trying to work out shipping to Canada. It's complicated because many of their suppliers ship direct to customers. In any case, when we launch them on our site next week shoot me an email tom at (our eyes on walls website dot com) and I'll give you a voucher to get it at the Fab.com price. We ship Canadian orders from Montreal.

They're not going to be the same price? You got something against overseas customers??
Gavatron
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:19 am

fab were doing a 20% off sale
summoner
Art Freak

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 am

Gorky wrote:
findtom wrote:
antiyou wrote:Won't ship to Canada, won't ever get my business. Fab account deleted. drymount you.
I know they're really trying to work out shipping to Canada. It's complicated because many of their suppliers ship direct to customers. In any case, when we launch them on our site next week shoot me an email tom at (our eyes on walls website dot com) and I'll give you a voucher to get it at the Fab.com price. We ship Canadian orders from Montreal.

They're not going to be the same price? You got something against overseas customers??
Fab sells products on a 2 day only sale at a discounted price to members of the site, so this is why the discount. Honestly, it is really only 20% (or $10) so it is not THAT big of a discount.

Findtom, what are the options from people in the EU?
Image Image Image
antiyou
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:52 am

findtom wrote:
Cool, I was pretty pissed when I had all 6 in my cart and couldn't check out. These are the first Lora Zombie pieces I've tried to buy. It was a bad first impression. I'll email you about the set. Thanks!
ochonueve
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Picked up the Bang with Guinea Pig after refreshing for 15 mins ;)
findtom
Art Enthusiast

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 pm

summoner wrote:
Gorky wrote:
findtom wrote:

Fab sells products on a 2 day only sale at a discounted price to members of the site, so this is why the discount. Honestly, it is really only 20% (or $10) so it is not THAT big of a discount.

Findtom, what are the options from people in the EU?
We currently ship DHL air to the UK, Australia and some other countries by request. Prints will be up this week.
sapien
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 am

Got mine today and she signed it way up topish on the left. I got the Tattoo girl print with the naked chick and the birds. She signed it as a comic style balloon word bubble coming out of one of the birds. Pretty cool, I just wish EOW offered a size between small and medium as I got a 20" x 30" thinking it would be an ideal size but it seems a little too large. It still looks good but at this size it comes off a little sloppy..

Nothing major.

Came packed really well, and undamaged.
findtom
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 am

sapien wrote:Got mine today and she signed it way up topish on the left. I got the Tattoo girl print with the naked chick and the birds. She signed it as a comic style balloon word bubble coming out of one of the birds. Pretty cool, I just wish EOW offered a size between small and medium as I got a 20" x 30" thinking it would be an ideal size but it seems a little too large. It still looks good but at this size it comes off a little sloppy..

Nothing major.

Came packed really well, and undamaged.
Hah, awesome I remember that one.

We've recently discontinued Mini Prints (11x14 inches) so we'll be introducing a smaller Fine Art Print size as you say shortly.

Thanks for the order.

Tom
zenmechanic
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 am

Received my catwoman print today from fab/eyes on walls and it has a nice crease near the left hand corner. Awesome.

I wonder if their customer service will do anything about it. :/

dsanacore
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 11:38 am

zenmechanic wrote:Received my catwoman print today from fab/eyes on walls and it has a nice crease near the left hand corner. Awesome.

I wonder if their customer service will do anything about it. :/

If not you may be able to fix one that small with a spoon and a pile of textbooks
Image Image