New Banksy Print

General art-related discussion.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Way to go, Banksy!

I know you're a member on here, don't reveal yourself, but keep up the good work! :clap:
nobokov
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 pm

mattlew69 wrote:Way to go, Banksy!

I know you're a member on here, don't reveal yourself, but keep up the good work! :clap:
Thank you very much for your kind words. I only joined because I was banned from UAA.

- Not Banksy
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:40 pm

And the rest is rust and stardust.
So it goes...
fredo
Art God

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:48 pm

mattlew69 wrote:Way to go, Banksy!

And yet they love Oasis.
just a foil for me today, thanks
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:27 pm

looks like mfaith has some work to do in the database. lotta name changing!
fribhey
Art Expert

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:33 pm

cotis wrote:looks like mfaith has some work to do in the database. lotta name changing!
nah, i think someone is trolling CNN bad. the story smells fake as hell to me. according to CNN, banksy's real name is "Paul Horner" and this is his mug shot that CNN has posted (looks like a professional head shot and not a mug shot):

yet if you google "Paul Horner" you get an american who writes fake news which impacted the last american election and here's his photo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Horner
http://www.ibtimes.com/does-fake-news-h ... es-2477770

those two names and photos are the same person. so is CNN saying that banksy is an american who wrote fake news to help trump win the election or is someone seriously trolling CNN?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:36 pm

fribhey wrote:thoughts?
Thanks for helping to promote #fakenews?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Trump presidency is a banksy joke
fribhey
Art Expert

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Codeblue wrote:
#fakenews about a writer of #fakenews. the article didn't seem right to me which is why i googled that name. the results confirmed my suspicion.

i miss the good old days when #fakenews stories where of big foot and of celebrities having alien babies
Last edited by fribhey on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fribhey
Art Expert

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:40 pm

stuckeyc wrote:Trump presidency is a banksy joke
where's the punchline?
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:51 pm

cnn.com.de

lulz
acidburn
Art Daddy

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:59 pm

fribhey wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
#fakenews about a writer of #fakenews. the article didn't seem right to me which is why i googled that name. the results confirmed my suspicion.

i miss the good old days when #fakenews stories where of big foot and of celebrities having alien babies
the writers bio is this:

Born at an early age, Jimmy Rustling has found solace and comfort knowing that his humble actions have made this multiverse a better place for every man, woman and child ever known to exist. Dr. Jimmy Rustling has won many awards for excellence in writing including fourteen Peabody awards and a handful of Pulitzer Prizes. When Jimmies are not being Rustled the kind Dr. enjoys being an amazing husband to his beautiful, soulmate; Anastasia, a Russian mail order bride of almost 2 months. Dr. Rustling also spends 12-15 hours each day teaching their adopted 8-year-old Syrian refugee daughter how to read and write.
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:13 pm

That is not Banksy.

https://www.paulhorner.com/bio-1/
PH.JPG
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
xenmate
Art Expert

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:57 pm

I have 15,000,000.00 (fifteen million) U.S. Dollars and I want you to assist me in distributing the money to charity organizations. I agree to reward you with part of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr Peter Attah and I am a 55 years old man. I am a South African living in the Garden City of Port Harcourt – Nigeria. I was the President/CEO of TOMOBA OIL LIMITED – an oil servicing comapny in Port Harcourt. I was also married with two children. My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I was living for and I never really cared about other people.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist the helpless. I have been helping orphans in orphanages/motherless homes.I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, Ethiopia, Cameroon,Spain,Austria,Germany and some Asian countries.

Before I became ill, I kept $15 Million in a long-term deposit account in Allied Bank PLC. Presently, I am in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations. Because my relatives and friends has plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the $15 Million and the interest accrued on the deposit from Allied Bank and distributes it amongst charity organizations.

You are at liberty to use your discretion to distribute the money and feel free as well to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses you incur in the course of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations. I am willing to reward you for your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and contact me via e-mail: peterattah2007@yahoo.co.uk if this proposal is acceptable to you.

Thank you.