New Banksy Print

General art-related discussion.
geezer
Art Expert

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:29 pm

acidburn wrote:i already bought a house with my 10.
At the shore?
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Thank you for contacting the British Museum. Unfortunately, the Peckham Rock postcard is still out of stock. We hope to have it back in stock in the near future, so please keep checking our shop site: https://www.britishmuseumshoponline.org ... 1525179076
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:55 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:Thank you for contacting the British Museum. Unfortunately, the Peckham Rock postcard is still out of stock. We hope to have it back in stock in the near future, so please keep checking our shop site: https://www.britishmuseumshoponline.org ... 1525179076
but what will the price be!?!??!?!?

£3.99 first round. £19.99 second round.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
soupysound
EB Team

Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:42 am

complete BS. i had placed my order on friday well before they even sold out. of course, they restock multiple times afterwards.... and now say they can't fulfill my order. :evil:
Thank you for taking the time to make a purchase via The British Museum Online Shop. The ‘Peckham Rock’ Banksy postcard has proved to be an extremely popular item in the merchandise range for the Museum’s latest exhibition, “I Object - Ian Hislop’s search for dissent”. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of demand and limited stocks, we have sold out of the card for the time being.

However, our buyers are currently arranging a new delivery of the Peckham Rock postcard although unfortunately the exact date of arrival is unclear. We will relay any further information as we receive it. If you decide at any time that you’d prefer to receive a refund, please let us know and we will action it as soon as possible. Equally, we look forward to being able to fulfil your order. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience that this delay is causing you.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:51 am

Waiting for the lenticular version.

And free chap stick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:47 am

soupysound wrote:complete BS. i had placed my order on friday well before they even sold out. of course, they restock multiple times afterwards.... and now say they can't fulfill my order. :evil:
Thank you for taking the time to make a purchase via The British Museum Online Shop. The ‘Peckham Rock’ Banksy postcard has proved to be an extremely popular item in the merchandise range for the Museum’s latest exhibition, “I Object - Ian Hislop’s search for dissent”. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of demand and limited stocks, we have sold out of the card for the time being.

However, our buyers are currently arranging a new delivery of the Peckham Rock postcard although unfortunately the exact date of arrival is unclear. We will relay any further information as we receive it. If you decide at any time that you’d prefer to receive a refund, please let us know and we will action it as soon as possible. Equally, we look forward to being able to fulfil your order. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience that this delay is causing you.
Just look at your sale ends for a few minutes and you will be fine
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 am

stuckeyc wrote:
soupysound wrote:complete BS. i had placed my order on friday well before they even sold out. of course, they restock multiple times afterwards.... and now say they can't fulfill my order. :evil:

Just look at your sale ends for a few minutes and you will be fine
Will trade Peckham Rock for Sale Ends. Just sayin'.
soupysound
EB Team

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:06 am

iambillyg wrote:Will trade Peckham Rock for Sale Ends. Just sayin'.
PM sent :P
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:22 am

My order from the original drop got delivered in the US yesterday.

iambillyg
Art Freak

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:46 am

Congrats. I got the apology email.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:48 am

iambillyg wrote:Congrats. I got the apology email.
We're sorry you're cancelled or we're sorry, you're delayed?
iambillyg
Art Freak

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:53 am

MJGallicchio wrote:
We're sorry you're cancelled or we're sorry, you're delayed?
Delayed.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:54 am

UAA thread on item is 39 pages of luls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:04 am

soupysound
EB Team

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 am

restock apparently faster than expected.

just received shipping confirmation for my backorder.