General art-related discussion.
tehhippy
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:00 am

This was on Twitter too:

Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am

Love my print but really wish I would've snatched up the sub.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Jon1701
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 pm

tehhippy wrote:This was on Twitter too:

Think I'm gonna ask NE to draw this on all my prints...not just GB ones... love it lol :clap:
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:55 pm

New Flesh just got mentioned on Geek Time (Sirius Howard Stern channel 101)! They are talking to Jensen from gallery1988 and he was showing them the willow print.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Jon1701
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:New Flesh just got mentioned on Geek Time (Sirius Howard Stern channel 101)! They are talking to Jensen from gallery1988 and he was showing them the willow print.
:clap:
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
aky90be
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:09 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:New Flesh just got mentioned on Geek Time (Sirius Howard Stern channel 101)! They are talking to Jensen from gallery1988 and he was showing them the willow print.

Ralph C was at the show, full circle
"...youre not actually looking at Schulz-Neudamm's tones and lines, youre looking at a jpg of those tones and lines run through a photoshop filter to make them simpler for a simpler printing method. so... superior? ..."

DD -2013
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

aky90be wrote:

Ralph C was at the show, full circle
Yeah, apparently a lot of the guys on the show were at the Crazy for Cult opening. Jensen brought them all AP's of Olly Moss' Leon The Professional as gifts.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Wait...what?

Is there a link I can hear this or do I had to have been listening to satellite radio?
New Flesh - Web | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Scored a No Mercy on the 1988 drop today, I can't wait to see it. Does anyone have some pics of the actual print?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
dsanacore
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Loveeee my willow print. One of my favorite childhood movies! I was so freaking excited when I saw this at the show. Can't believe there aren't really any other willow prints from past crazy 4 cult shows. Newflesh did an awesome job with this one! :clap:
Image Image
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Kramerica wrote:Scored a No Mercy on the 1988 drop today, I can't wait to see it. Does anyone have some pics of the actual print?
The jpegs floating around are of the actual print. We try not to release digital images anymore since they come out looking different IRL. The close up's on Cromeyellow, 411, Nerdlocker, and Posterocalypse are of the actual print too. You can even see the cropping at the bottom edges where the paper curled up a little. http://cromeyellow.com/?p=23789

Thanks, as always, for supporting the shop! :pint:
dsanacore wrote:Loveeee my willow print. One of my favorite childhood movies! I was so freaking excited when I saw this at the show. Can't believe there aren't really any other willow prints from past crazy 4 cult shows. Newflesh did an awesome job with this one! :clap:
We looked and I could not find one. Kael is just too bad ass to pass up. Thanks, dude! :pint:
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:40 pm

newflesh wrote:Wait...what?

Is there a link I can hear this or do I had to have been listening to satellite radio?
I have finally figured out how to record a stream, so I have an mp3 of the New Flesh mention on Geek Time. I will email it to you as I am not sure how to share an mp3 in the forum.

Edit-
Here is a link to the prints that Ralph bought at Crazy for Cult including the Willow print http://www.clipix.com/visitors/Clipdeta ... pid=678993
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:

I have finally figured out how to record a stream, so I have an mp3 of the New Flesh mention on Geek Time. I will email it to you as I am not sure how to share an mp3 in the forum.

Edit-
Here is a link to the prints that Ralph bought at Crazy for Cult including the Willow print http://www.clipix.com/visitors/Clipdeta ... pid=678993
So sweet. Even that 15 seconds was awesome. Thanks!
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am

newflesh wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:

Edit-
So sweet. Even that 15 seconds was awesome. Thanks!
Even better is that Ralph (kinda the head geek) picked your Willow print on his own and paid for it himself (as apposed to getting it handed to him for free)...
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 pm

He posted a picture:

We are definitely not worthy to be among such great company. Also, glad to see Jason's piece be such a success! So many great prints at this show.