General art-related discussion.
jayfl77
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 pm

The Pictures really don't do them any justice
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm

jayfl77 wrote:Just got home from a business trip and opened the Tube from New Flesh. And it's just Amazing. Lots of goodies. I'd recommend you guys purchasing from New Flesh!
I'm glad your prize made it there safely!
jayfl77 wrote:The Pictures really don't do them any justice
:pint:
New Flesh - Web | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
selassielion
Art Expert

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Couldn't resist that RB print, it looks incredible :pint:
Kdh12 wrote:It is not rockets science
BambooLounge
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Love the Rosemary's Baby print, but I just don't have the right spot for that particular color scheme right now. But, you did join MondoTees and Olly Moss as the only people I follow on Twitter. Cheers to your future prints :pint:
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:05 pm

selassielion wrote:Couldn't resist that RB print, it looks incredible :pint:
BambooLounge wrote:Love the Rosemary's Baby print, but I just don't have the right spot for that particular color scheme right now. But, you did join MondoTees and Olly Moss as the only people I follow on Twitter. Cheers to your future prints :pint:
:notworthy:

Are you the egg or gentleman offering me deals in 'Calgary?' :D
BambooLounge
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 pm

newflesh wrote:Are you the egg or gentleman offering me deals in 'Calgary?' :D

That is not I, I am a mere follower when it comes to Twitter. And since you did a poster with John Cassavetes in it perhaps a poster for a John Cassavetes film someday (my kingdom for Killing of a Chinese Bookie) :drool:
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:47 pm

BambooLounge wrote:That is not I, I am a mere follower when it comes to Twitter. And since you did a poster with John Cassavetes in it perhaps a poster for a John Cassavetes film someday (my kingdom for Killing of a Chinese Bookie) :drool:
Your kingdom, ay? 8)
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Also, its confirmed!

We'll be doing some prints for 'The Blue Starlite Mini-Urban Drive-In' (http://bit.ly/kyOkEw) It is going to be for two Tim Burton movies.

The first will be 'Edward Scissorhands' on December 10th at 6P. The second will be 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' on December 23rd at 6:30P.

Really excited about this.
Last edited by newflesh on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Pretty stoked to see what ya'll come up with ... the bar will be set pretty high for these two. Nice land!
emac
Art Expert

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:05 pm

newflesh wrote:Also, its confirmed!

We'll be doing some prints for 'The Blue Starlite Mini-Urban Drive-In' (http://bit.ly/kyOkEw) It is going to be for two Tim Burton movies.

The first will be 'Edward Scissorhands' on December 10th at 6P. The second will be 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' on December 23rd at 6:30P.

I might actually be in town for Edward Scissorhands! :dance:
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:11 pm

FlapJack wrote:Pretty stoked to see what ya'll come up with ... the bar will be set pretty high for these two. Nice land!
I'm going to put on my Nun costume and hit my artists with rulers.
emac wrote: I might actually be in town for Edward Scissorhands! :dance:
Awesome.

Also, I got the cell in the mail. Thanks! I sent you something too. Hope it gets there safely.
BambooLounge
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 pm

newflesh wrote:Also, its confirmed!

The first will be 'Edward Scissorhands' on December 10th at 6P. The second will be 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' on December 23rd at 6:30P.

Just a quick note...while written and produced by Burton, A Nightmare Before Christmas is a Henry Selick (director) film. Just a quick note...I presently have a print on my wall with Kubrick misspelled as Kubric...does not ruin the print, but does tweak me, the only person who notices, every now and again. Excited for both :clap:
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:22 pm

BambooLounge wrote: Just a quick note...while written and produced by Burton, A Nightmare Before Christmas is a Henry Selick (director) film. Just a quick note...I presently have a print on my wall with Kubrick misspelled as Kubric...does not ruin the print, but does tweak me, the only person who notices, every now and again. Excited for both :clap:
Kubric? Oh my.

Yeah, I double check the credits like mad. I'm always paranoid something will be misspelled.
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:45 am

Transferred the 'Metropolis' image onto screens last night. I don't say this often, but "holy drymount." This is going to be amazeballs.

Printing today, going to post pictures of the finished prints sometime this weekend.

bhutanpro
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:04 am

newflesh wrote:Transferred the 'Metropolis' image onto screens last night. I don't say this often, but "holy drymount." This is going to be amazeballs.

Printing today, going to post pictures of the finished prints sometime this weekend.

You may not say "holy drymount" often, but you are quite liberal with "amazeballs" and I thank you for it! :lol:

I crack up every time I see you write it and I've incorporated it into my own schtick lately. Really a great word to drive home the utter awesomeness of something.

And, with your artists and their prints you are producing, I can see why things at NewFlesh are always AMAZEBALLS! :clap: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: