New Flesh: News, Updates, & Freebies

General art-related discussion.
MatchesMalone
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:23 am

Grabbed an AP but man did things ever slow down for me through the checkout process.
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 am

MatchesMalone wrote:Grabbed an AP but man did things ever slow down for me through the checkout process.
Is it a bunch of questions and obstacles? If Storenvy sucks, let us know! Still not married to it.

Thanks for the support! Cheers, dude.
New Flesh - Web | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
MatchesMalone
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:45 am

newflesh wrote:
MatchesMalone wrote:Grabbed an AP but man did things ever slow down for me through the checkout process.
Is it a bunch of questions and obstacles? If Storenvy sucks, let us know! Still not married to it.

Glad to give it; you can count on my support going forward if your offerings continue to be this stellar :clap:

I signed up for Storenvy yesterday in anticipation for today's release and that was a bit cumbersome. Today it seemed to really grind to a halt at that first page that transitions from your store page to their checkout and then again to jump from the checkout to the integrated Paypal. Honestly Storenvy really doesn't need all the middleman steps as a transition from the storefront to Paypal; who would have all the buyers details and shipping information, would have been preferable to me. Having said that it worked...
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

MatchesMalone wrote:
newflesh wrote:

Glad to give it; you can count on my support going forward if your offerings continue to be this stellar :clap:

I signed up for Storenvy yesterday in anticipation for today's release and that was a bit cumbersome. Today it seemed to really grind to a halt at that first page that transitions from your store page to their checkout and then again to jump from the checkout to the integrated Paypal. Honestly Storenvy really doesn't need all the middleman steps as a transition from the storefront to Paypal; who would have all the buyers details and shipping information, would have been preferable to me. Having said that it worked...
Awesome feedback. Love hearing it. Thinking about moving to a more simple PayPal based system. I know someone on the board offered to help us set it up, was a while back. Maybe its time to take 'em up on that offer.

Cheers, dude! :pint:
1nkling
Site Admin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

newflesh wrote:I know someone on the board offered to help us set it up, was a while back. Maybe its time to take 'em up on that offer.
I accept payment in prints.. :lol:
My up to date trades and ISOs.
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:40 pm

1nkling wrote:
newflesh wrote:I know someone on the board offered to help us set it up, was a while back. Maybe its time to take 'em up on that offer.
I accept payment in prints.. :lol:
8)
Celsius
Flipper

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Gah, I completely forgot!
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Celsius wrote:Gah, I completely forgot!
Busy Labor-daying it up? :wink:
dasher12
Art Expert

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey man when is the next opportunity to get in on the sub ?

I'm sad to have missed it first time around but would love to jump on board if possible !

Just grabbed an Iron Man too !
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 pm

dasher12 wrote:Hey man when is the next opportunity to get in on the sub ?

I'm sad to have missed it first time around but would love to jump on board if possible !

Just grabbed an Iron Man too !
We are definitely skipping the fall for a sub. Thinking about doing a "series" style sub. Still figuring it out. Have a lot of commissions, gallery shows, and personal projects we are planning. We'll give a head ups here first and definitely the newsletter when/if we do.

Cheers, dude, and thanks for grabbing a print! :pint:
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Oh man, check out this Ryonet video. If you print, you know what Ryonet is. Someone makes a surprise appearance! 8)

ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Just saw the Boardwalk Empire print you did for Crazy for Cult. Richard is one of my favorite characters and Boardwalk Empire is one of my favorites as well. Nicely done! :clap:
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
newflesh
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Just saw the Boardwalk Empire print you did for Crazy for Cult. Richard is one of my favorite characters and Boardwalk Empire is one of my favorites as well. Nicely done! :clap:
Aren't you in the sub? I sent an email with the picture a couple of weeks back. :wink:
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:48 pm

newflesh wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Just saw the Boardwalk Empire print you did for Crazy for Cult. Richard is one of my favorite characters and Boardwalk Empire is one of my favorites as well. Nicely done! :clap:
Aren't you in the sub? I sent an email with the picture a couple of weeks back. :wink:
Yep, didn't even realize this was part of it. Like finding $20 in a pocket after laundry!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 pm

MUST OWN THE RICHARD PIECE!
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image