1xRUN

General art-related discussion.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:28 pm

machination wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:can't add to cart?! :hanging:
I thought that too, but check either "framed" or "unframed", then "add to cart" and then wait a few seconds. Or refresh the page. Or try a different browser. They're using javascript for some of the cart functions and it can be slow.
got it through explorer. didn't pull the trigger on the hand embellish, oh well. I'm happy with the cheaper version.

:D
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
bisondice
Art Expert

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 pm

wouldn't let me checkout with paypal :evil: got one though :clap:
ErocAfellar wrote:Once you start buying art for the image and not the perceived value, it becomes more fun and less stressful.
opence
Art Expert

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 pm

bisondice wrote:wouldn't let me checkout with paypal :evil: got one though :clap:
yeah, i couldnt log in to paypal the first couple trys but got through eventually, annnnnnd....

+1

Does it usually take the estimated 3+ months? Might be moving within that time.
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
emac
Art Expert

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm really glad I looked at this thread. :lol: +1 reg. Would have loved a hand-embellished copy, but the reg will certainly be gorgeous as well.

I have her billboard prints, and they really are stunning. My copies arrived with quite a bit of scuffing in the black ink of the nighttime print, but they were 30/30, so I got over it. :) Scott, since you were asking for pics, here are mine framed up. Please excuse the glare. :roll:

Image Image Image
1xruneditions
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:10 pm

opence wrote:
bisondice wrote:wouldn't let me checkout with paypal :evil: got one though :clap:
yeah, i couldnt log in to paypal the first couple trys but got through eventually, annnnnnd....

+1

The 3 months shipping date has been updated. This will ship out in a few weeks. :)
See what's going down on 1xRUN today http://www.1xrun.com/runs
bisondice
Art Expert

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm

those look fantastic :clap:
ErocAfellar wrote:Once you start buying art for the image and not the perceived value, it becomes more fun and less stressful.
opence
Art Expert

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:19 pm

1xruneditions wrote:
opence wrote:

+1

The 3 months shipping date has been updated. This will ship out in a few weeks. :)
awesome...i wouldve been willing to wait anyways...this looks spectacular. Ive wanted another graffiti print ever since i had to sell my le bistro. this looks better imo.
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

nice frame up emac.

I'm surprised this is still around. can't wait to see it. :clap:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Spoke art has the OG for sale too. As well as many other OG Hess'
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:48 pm

guerilladubber wrote:Spoke art has the OG for sale too. As well as many other OG Hess'
I really like these ones:

Image Image Image
Last edited by machination on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
itschris
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Surprised its still up, was gonna pull the trigger on a hand embelish but passed. The reg. is good enough for me.
Codeblue wrote:That might be one of the stupidest, most irresponsible things I've ever read.
itschris
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 pm

@ think Space right now

Codeblue wrote:That might be one of the stupidest, most irresponsible things I've ever read.
bisondice
Art Expert

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:43 am

she is definitely in my top three of the recent artists i've seen on 1x, if this print had a cosmonaut next to the overpass people would trade their firstborn :roll: can't believe its still available
emac
Art Expert

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 am

bisondice wrote:she is definitely in my top three of the recent artists i've seen on 1x, if this print had a cosmonaut next to the overpass people would trade their firstborn :roll: can't believe its still available
ISO Bayview II cosmonaut variant!!!! ;)
sixstringer
Art Expert

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 am

emac wrote:
bisondice wrote:she is definitely in my top three of the recent artists i've seen on 1x, if this print had a cosmonaut next to the overpass people would trade their firstborn :roll: can't believe its still available
ISO Bayview II cosmonaut variant!!!! ;)
Cosmonauts are so 2011 duh! :roll:

Now if it had a gracefully floating body next to the overpass I'd be all over that sh*t! :wink: