Moon Editions

General art-related discussion.
CavemanInSpaceship
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:10 am

...these are so damn great! really wish i could afford all of these (the hagakure test print on ebay has made me extra poor). there has been so much great florian stuff this year! i am really starting to fall behind. another amazing release from moon!
...give me some Everest!
lobotomizer
Art Expert

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Bones is sold out
pathways
Art Expert

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:13 pm

So anyone get anything yet? Said they were going to ship on Wednesday but didn't until Thursday.. Would have loved to actually wear that mask this weekend.
Image Image
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Nope. USPS tracking said mine was due to deliver today...didn't happen. Monday for me, I guess. Kinda' freaky getting a Bertmer on Halloween. :shock:
xjmjx
Art Expert

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:53 am

Please post pics when you guys get yours, would love to see the mystery prints.
binky79
Art Expert

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Set

Insert

Mini print (flipside of the header)
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Sweet. Love the mini print.
endlessmike
Art Enthusiast

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 pm

I really loved these too, got kreepy dave today. If they were slightly cheaper I would have bought a couple, awesome retro creepy vibe.
pathways
Art Expert

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Welp, mines been sitting in the rain! Both mini print/hang tags are nice and wet/wavy :hanging:

I don't want to say this, but this Moon drop was disappointing. Went up at 4 a.m. EST (next day) after waiting and refreshing all day, arrived after I could actually put the mask to good use (there's always next year), and now the mini prints are all wet (they seem like they're flattening just fine though). And not sure if it happened to everyone, but I'm missing the cigarette for Bones. I love all this stuff and I'm trying to be positive about it all, but all these things kinda ruined it for me. :?

Also, each mini print is slightly different. Bag-o-bones has lines in the sky radiating from the moon and lil' bastard has stippling in the sky with purple skull eyes. Rad shiz! I wanna get all four!
Image Image
MoonEditions

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 pm

pathways wrote:Welp, mines been sitting in the rain! Both mini print/hang tags are nice and wet/wavy :hanging:

I don't want to say this, but this Moon drop was disappointing. Went up at 4 a.m. EST (next day) after waiting and refreshing all day, arrived after I could actually put the mask to good use (there's always next year), and now the mini prints are all wet (they seem like they're flattening just fine though). And not sure if it happened to everyone, but I'm missing the cigarette for Bones. I love all this stuff and I'm trying to be positive about it all, but all these things kinda ruined it for me. :?

Also, each mini print is slightly different. Bag-o-bones has lines in the sky radiating from the moon and lil' bastard has stippling in the sky with purple skull eyes. Rad shiz! I wanna get all four!
Hey dude,

Sorry to hear your let down, totally bums us out when it's coming from an awesome customer such as yourself.

Just to clarify, not that it fixes anything: Florian and I came up with the entire halloween concept last monday evening, thus everything (drawings to finished products) were completed in four and a half days. We were literally working non stop, 7 a.m to 3 a.m until saturday evening, when we did the photoshoot.... then put them up as the final shots came off the camera. So apologies on the uneventful drop, it was plenty eventful over here, haha....

We are stoked on how it all came together, but because it was on a whim not everything fell into the schedule. We try our hardest to put things out that you don't see everyday, we are not a print shop that has a format for producing things, 99% of the time we start with a rough idea and change it a million times as we go, adding things, (like the mini print and Johnny accessories). If you like what we do, thank you for your support. If you could try and keep the following in mind, we promise to deliver a Quality product, and to get it to you as soon as we possibly can.

when you get a second, shoot me an email at brett@mooneditions.com , and I will get you sorted out; cigarette and something extra for your troubles.

Apologies for any spelling and / or grammatical errors contained in this message, amidst constructing my sponge bob costume for this evenings festivities.

Happy Halloween!

Brett Moon
RidgeRat
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Somehow my mini print avoided me. Apparently didn't make it into the package with the bag o' bones. :(
"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself."
ISO of JLU's

crackapunta
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:30 pm

i dont think i got a mini print either... I see a skeleton, an Insert and a tag. hmmm...
crackapunta
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

oh snap! i think i found it... it's printed on the inside of the tag and numbered. cool!
binky79
Art Expert

Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

The mini print is in the inside of the header/tag.

Careful removing the staples!

RidgeRat
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 pm

binky79 wrote:The mini print is in the inside of the header/tag.

Careful removing the staples!
Cool..thanks. I didn't have time to properly inspect the package due getting the little monsters ready for trick or treat tonight.
"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself."
ISO of JLU's