Moon Editions

General art-related discussion.
sistinas
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Got the online versions of both Call of Cthulhu and Paradise Lost, actually like them better than the gallery versions! So thrilled to get these, only discovered Bertmer's work in the last few months (yah, I'm a newbie...) and am so impressed with it, adore the art nouveau elements.
CavemanInSpaceship
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 am

...just curious as to what people got in their mystery tubes. i have heard/seen the contents from a couple eb'ers and they seem great. seems like people are getting a rad variety. hope everyone is getting some gems that they wanted. i am picking mine up today and cannot wait! thanks to moon for a great deal!
...give me some Everest!
emac
Art Expert

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am

I've seen the contents of one whole tube, and it was a pretty good mix. Someone else got both Necromancer and Hexenbrett prints in theirs.

Those of you who got them -- keep me in mind if you have anything you don't particularly want to keep. :) I'm looking to buy or trade for Moon Ed. prints.
xjmjx
Art Expert

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Good stuff, here's the contents from a different message board of a lot of different tubes. There's some other bullshit we talked about (all print-related :D ), but it was easier than copying and pasting a bunch of stuff, mine's at the bottom:
http://www.theb9.com/pages-topic/746691/64
emac
Art Expert

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Looked through that other thread, and wow! Whoever got that yellow roses print (Bitter Everythings) is lucky -- I have the blue edition and it is gorgeous and so classy framed up in my dining room. Also jealous of the guy who got the black paper print with what looks like multicolored sails and crosses (I can't remember the title, sadly). I'm so pissed I missed buying a tube myself!!

I'm still on the lookout for any interesting prints from other people's mystery tubes, though. :)
pathways
Art Expert

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Also got the Catalyst set like everyone else and the kraft paper that Paradise Lost came wrapped in. To keep from their no flipping requests, I'm willing to trade anything but the two Florians in this pic.
Image Image
pathways
Art Expert

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I also really want that Reyes S.O.S. print.
Image Image
noeldrumbor
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 pm

mystery tubes worked out well....seems likes everyone's happy overall and a great deal all around. but....if xThisAgainx posts here... please hit me up. i'd totally be down to swap the paradise lost i got for that Reyes and super dope test print. you got my dream tube !!!
CavemanInSpaceship
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 am

...if i am not forgetting anything, this is what came from the two mystery tubes i ordered:

- catalyst catalog
- unfolded catalyst cover
- 2 test prints (both with florian elements)
- florian kraft paper screens from both required reading prints in black ink
- florian print from the top of the hexenbrett box
- florian print from the top of the hexenbrett box on brownish paper
- florian print from the inside bottom of the hexenbrett box
- reyes misspelled pp 4/4
- reyes silver california ap 6/6
- todd ryan white & brett aronson print (that's what the other forum said it was. love it!)
- everything last forever mini-print
- tupac burger print

...really, really happy with my haul! a damn great deal. if anyone got any florian stuff that they would part with that i didn't get (F+F editions of the required reading prints, any of the other mini-prints or kraft paper screens in different colors), please get in touch. would love to get as many of the different variations as possible. again, thanks to moon! this was a really fun tube to unpack!
...give me some Everest!
emac
Art Expert

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:36 am

pathways wrote:I also really want that Reyes S.O.S. print.
THAT'S the name of that black print. WANT.

Would love to get a copy of that, or another colorway of Bitter Everythings -- though I admit, I don't know what I would do with two, even if they are different editions. :lol: It was so expensive to frame the first one, but how sweet would it look to have two!! :drool:
postulio
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:35 am

ordered two tubes and got 9 prints (ME was really cool about sending me another). I got two butcher paper prints, a torn CALIFORNIA print, some completely illegible test print, a screen print of an old photograph of some dude who killed a bear and that really weird skull/middle finger thing.

Out of stuff that is actually presentable, I got a F+F 6/10 Paradise Lost print and a 1/1 perfect TP of Cthulhu. also another print I cant identify.

I really wanted one of the necromancers (which is more or less same as the hexenbrett), wish those were split up not bundled =/

I will post pics later today.
DylanXVX
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

postulio wrote:ordered two tubes and got 9 prints (ME was really cool about sending me another). I got two butcher paper prints, a torn CALIFORNIA print, some completely illegible test print, a screen print of an old photograph of some dude who killed a bear and that really weird skull/middle finger thing.

Out of stuff that is actually presentable, I got a F+F 6/10 Paradise Lost print and a 1/1 perfect TP of Cthulhu. also another print I cant identify.

I really wanted one of the necromancers (which is more or less same as the hexenbrett), wish those were split up not bundled =/

I will post pics later today.

Send me a PM if you wanna trade for that "really weird skull/middle finger thing." ;-)
The Earth is not dying, it is being killed. And the people who are killing it have names and addresses.
www.dylanxvx.com
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:05 pm

There is a new Bertmer up.

http://mooneditions.bigcartel.com/
Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
pathways
Art Expert

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Anyone know whats up with the missing colorway of the latest print?

Image Image
xjmjx
Art Expert

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:25 pm

What's coming from Moon tomorrow?