Horkey/Dead Arts Rumors and News

General art-related discussion.
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:little hesitant on the shirt. I've received other shirts in the past and was never over the moon as far as the shirt quality. Of course the printing was great, but the shirts have never been one that i enjoyed wearing. Wonder if this is the same?

As a corpulent man, im excited to have a mammoth on my shirt and a mammoth underneath, good advertising :pint:
JasonSlc
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Kramerica wrote: The Witch, Bury Me, this, they have all been either low run/little to no notice drops or released at in person events.
This is why it's called plighting the troth, rather than revelling the troth, amirite? I also missed all the aforementioned (plus the Halting Commons), but to be fair, both Megafauna and Aaron gave really decent notice on The Governor's release, including an email fifty minutes before the drop. Soldier on, plight the good plight.
bootstrut
Art Expert

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Was back in stock about 10 minutes ago. Hope I'm not refunded.
treynutzz
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:52 pm

bootstrut wrote:Was back in stock about 10 minutes ago. Hope I'm not refunded.
score.
Nice one
Baker
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:12 am

He had some people flake out and cancel orders. Probably people trying to flip and then realized there wasnt much flip and tried to cancel the order. Hopefully some people who actually wanted one got to pick them up.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Halo97
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:51 am

Baker wrote:
He had some people flake out and cancel orders. Probably people trying to flip and then realized there wasnt much flip and tried to cancel the order. Hopefully some people who actually wanted one got to pick them up.
I figured it was folks buying multiples. Each product page says "We do not accept cancellation after payment."
bootstrut
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:15 am

Halo97 wrote:
Baker wrote:
I figured it was folks buying multiples. Each product page says "We do not accept cancellation after payment."
Either way, I was shocked to see it back in stock. I saw Ben's instagram post about it and decided to check the shop again and... voila! Still no refund, so I'm pretty stoked :pint:
hunterjax
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:55 pm

thanks to some solid EBers I was able to secure one after carting one yesterday morning but missing in checkout . . . really excited, my first Horkey!
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:25 pm

hunterjax wrote:thanks to some solid EBers I was able to secure one after carting one yesterday morning but missing in checkout . . . really excited, my first Horkey!
Congrats and welcome to the cool kids club!

xangelx
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Dammit. Missed it again. If anyone bought it for the failip I'd be glad to take it off your hands. :P
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
hunterjax
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:34 pm

michaelmillichamp wrote:
hunterjax wrote:thanks to some solid EBers I was able to secure one after carting one yesterday morning but missing in checkout . . . really excited, my first Horkey!
Congrats and welcome to the cool kids club!

haha, thanks - my fav gif
:cheers:
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks to all those that mentioned this was coming. Finally managed to get a Horkey at the drop! Now to learn how to do a float.
peacedog
Art Expert

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Vorpel wrote:Thanks to all those that mentioned this was coming. Finally managed to get a Horkey at the drop! Now to learn how to do a float.
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... w+to+float
Vorpel
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:32 am

Thanks peacedog - I'll check it out!
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:11 am

Anyone else who ordered The Governor no longer have the charge show up on your credit card?

Last week the charge was showing as pending but now it's just gone. Has me a bit concerned