General art-related discussion.
mazdog
Art Expert

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 am

Great news to start off the week!!
Tservo
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:54 am

I was bored so I looked back at my email to see what the length of time between edition size announcement and the shipping of suite 1, it was about a month if anyone was curious.
Image Member T.H.C. Rounds 1-4 Image
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:58 am

Seriously STOKED to finally see Suite #2... almost don't remember ordering 'em :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
ratcliffesummer
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 am

hi still no horkey print getting behond a joke.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:22 am

ratcliffesummer wrote:hi still no horkey print getting behond a joke.
patience (you wont be disappointed) and welcome. :D
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 am

It's funny... peeps that have been buyin' Horkey for a while realize shipping based on Horkey time is the norm and we kind of expect it, though this new hybrid of BielerHorkey time is taking it DEEP with Suite #2 :lol: Still, ya gotta give peeps a break for getting a little impatient... I think that everyone realizes that refined quality such as this series takes time (the packaging alone is INSANE and has to take weeks to complete) but, seriously, 3 months before any kind of updates to the buyers? :lol: That's either some really funny fudge or pretty f**king aggravating, depending on how you look at it :pint:

... and to confirm, I'm easy and they land when they land. We all know #2 is going to be incredible, so what's the hurry? :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
tourist504
Art Expert

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 am

This slow release is keeping me from spending new house money on paper.

Take your time, fellas.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
ratcliffesummer
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm

hi to all you guys in the usa....i might sound like a winging brit....but lets be fare horkeys no micalleff or banksy..when there prints come up for sale they are there to buy..by the time i receive my print it will be 4 months at least from the date i ordered it..??/.this type of service is no good to anyone.so to anyone out there who is thinking of purchasing one of his prints.be prepared to waite at least 4-5 months for it.ive lost the will with this one its for sale as soon as i receive it
alteridiom
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

ratcliffesummer wrote:hi to all you guys in the usa....i might sound like a winging brit....but lets be fare horkeys no micalleff or banksy..when there prints come up for sale they are there to buy..by the time i receive my print it will be 4 months at least from the date i ordered it..??/.this type of service is no good to anyone.so to anyone out there who is thinking of purchasing one of his prints.be prepared to waite at least 4-5 months for it.ive lost the will with this one its for sale as soon as i receive it
Your sporadic use of periods is bothersome.
Small town pizza lawyer
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:17 pm

ratcliffesummer wrote:but lets be fare horkeys no micalleff or banksy
lol this might be the understatement of the century.

on another topic, not that it's really news at this point but all reference to FOTBO has been removed from bieler website. I think by now we all realize it'll happen when (and if) it happens.
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 pm

ratcliffesummer wrote:hi to all you guys in the usa....i might sound like a winging brit....but lets be fare horkeys no micalleff or banksy..when there prints come up for sale they are there to buy..by the time i receive my print it will be 4 months at least from the date i ordered it..??/.this type of service is no good to anyone.so to anyone out there who is thinking of purchasing one of his prints.be prepared to waite at least 4-5 months for it.ive lost the will with this one its for sale as soon as i receive it
Remember that this is not just a standard Horkey poster that get's revealed and sold after they are already produced. These letter press prints are basically a pre-order as the edition size depends on the orders placed. Therefore production doesn't start until after the purchase period. It's also a production process that is way different and possibly more difficult to execute than your standard screen printed release. Yeah it may be taking longer than Suite one, but you will get it. Just be patient and you will be happy once it's received.
ratcliffesummer
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:49 pm

hi third eye.. love the reply.. will take your word for it.hope the print is all you people say it will be.. regards bluey
ratcliffesummer
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

alteridiom wrote:
Your sporadic use of periods is bothersome.
big words brother
HappaHaoli
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:24 pm

TheThirdEye wrote:
Remember that this is not just a standard Horkey poster that get's revealed and sold after they are already produced. These letter press prints are basically a pre-order as the edition size depends on the orders placed. Therefore production doesn't start until after the purchase period. It's also a production process that is way different and possibly more difficult to execute than your standard screen printed release. Yeah it may be taking longer than Suite one, but you will get it. Just be patient and you will be happy once it's received.
Not only that but if you notice his amazing COAs are hand-drawn as well. These can't be 100% complete until after the edition size is determined since those figures are part of the piece.

Most people would put a COA in a pocket on the back of their framed piece or in their flat file... Aaron's are suitable for framing and hanging right next to the actual art.

I can wait for as long as it takes. :notworthy:
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
Baker
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm

After getting my first suite of prints and seeing just simply how amazing they are in every way, they can take all the time they need. This way when they do ship it will come as a total surprise and probably make my week getting them. It may take awhile to get them done, but they are going to be totally worth it when they are in our hands. :pint:
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"