Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.

Postby posterphreak on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 am

Copied from Marq's e-mail sent out this evening in regards to his new store:
__________________________

Hello good people of the world,

Just letting you know a bunch of artwork has been added to MarqSpusta.com, along with a brand new store.
The posters in the store will be made available this Thursday, Oct. 28th at a random time between 2pm-3pm PST. Each poster has a limit of one per person. The store will also undergo a restocking on Wednesday, November 10th at a random time between 12pm-1pm PST. Inventory of some sold items will be added, along with one new poster.
For those interested in the Phish - Providence poster, there will be a very very limited amount of them made available in a purchasing lottery. Stop back to MarqSpusta.com on Thursday for info on entering the lottery.
Thanks for the interest and support - you guys are the best!

Marq Spusta

__________________________
posterphreak
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:00 am

Postby jlabbate on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:34 am

Is it bad that I'm interested in getting all of the prints that Marq is releasing in his store and forgoing some bills this month?
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15710
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby sk8nshoot1 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 am

jlabbate wrote:Is it bad that I'm interested in getting all of the prints that Marq is releasing in his store and forgoing some bills this month?


It might be bad, but seems to be pretty common....
User avatar
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1380
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Hartford, CT
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"

Postby downbytheriver on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm

I was just knockin' it around the zoo when I came across this badazz art print for sale.

Maybe the store is open today for those wishing to get in on the Phish print.

Image
User avatar
downbytheriver
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: thebackofbeyond
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.

Postby southerngarden on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 pm

are big cartel stores usually paypal?
southerngarden
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4204
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Postby downbytheriver on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:26 pm

I don't know if they usually are...but this one is.

Actually, as you start to pay it gives you an option to pay by credit card or to go thru the paypal process.
User avatar
downbytheriver
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: thebackofbeyond
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.

Postby southerngarden on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:33 pm

damn, apparently somone is buying that last of that variant art print right now...according to the store at least...

lotta prints being dropped today...this could get nuts...
southerngarden
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4204
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Postby pewter14 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Meeting called for 2 pm ... grrr.

I only need the new Dogfish print, the rest of the new ones I got a TRPS ... save me one, will ya, boys?
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14930
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.


Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Postby sidewaysscott on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:42 pm

downbytheriver wrote:I was just knockin' it around the zoo when I came across this badazz art print for sale.

Maybe the store is open today for those wishing to get in on the Phish print.

Image



come on!! someone let go of this so i can buy it!!
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 21939
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.

Postby sk8nshoot1 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:45 pm

southerngarden wrote:damn, apparently somone is buying that last of that variant art print right now...according to the store at least...

lotta prints being dropped today...this could get nuts...


Likely holding it in their cart until the others drop?
User avatar
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1380
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Hartford, CT
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"

Postby sidewaysscott on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:46 pm

got one!!! thanks whoever dropped it!!! :notworthy:
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 21939
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.

Postby southerngarden on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 pm

doh, i was making food!
southerngarden
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4204
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Postby kj1nyr on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:01 pm

damn, gonna be an expensive day. :D
User avatar
kj1nyr
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2719
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Valley of the Sun

Postby pewter14 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 pm

meeting delayed ... c'mon marq ... open up the gates.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 14930
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.


Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Postby sidewaysscott on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 pm

kj1nyr wrote:damn, gonna be an expensive day. :D

no fudge.
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 21939
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.

Next

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests