Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:54 pm

I got the 3 I wanted. Heres hoping for variants!

Thanks again Marq!
Same fudge, different drop.
recycler
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:43 pm

hamiltow wrote:New store is terrible, twice it dropped my prints when I tried to add another, I like the old spusta store
get dropped or refunded. pick your poison. easier for schinddles is fine by me.
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:55 pm

jlabbate wrote:Congrats to all who scored :clap:
Had
Wsp/Oakland
BK/Toronto
Pumpkin ale
In my cart and on paypal in mere seconds
But had second thoughts about buying and released them
Been spending too much on prints lately
Needed to show some will power and restraint
Why I started on Marq's site I have no idea
ya ive been buying way too much too (received van morrison emek today, budich dmb 3 print set day before, and bought the Easy Rider Methane print tonight)
i was gonna go for the 2 remaining dogfish prints but i figured i'd want the other 2 later on etc. and then i thought i should just walk away and let the ppl w/the first 2 go for them. I like the Open Eyes handbill but i'd have to buy smthg else before I drop $15 on that alone....how much was the variant and how long was it up? i checked the store at 4pm EST and there wasn't a preview or anything - i def woulda bought the variant by itself :drool:
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 pm

the open eye variant was $33.

:D :clap:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
triporfreak
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:19 pm

ok. lew. i thought i was going nuts! the same thing happened to me. i watched the 'availability' shrink, but it wouldn't add to the cart. got a messsage like, 'someone is in the process of purchasing the last copy'. but this went on for awhile. i could've bought 20 of them. that's how much time was lost trying to add it to the cart. otherwise, the other purchases were real smooth.
morecoffee wrote:I missed out on the Chicory Stout. I guess they were all instantly added to carts. I wanted a Punkin A/E too and couldn't add that one either.
At the time, both prints had full bars and I helplessly sat and watched them shrink to nothing. I'll have to give it another shot in November.
Totally skunked today.
jjbehren
Flipper

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 pm

It was definitely wonky. Seems that the carts should hold the print for us, as evidenced by available prints but "someone is buying the last one" messages, but carts were dropping prints on their own too. I've never liked Bigcartel for higher demand drops.
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Yup... some carted items dropped out as you added others. That was so frustrating... Almost punched my screen when the Pumpkin and BK Fox dropped out of my cart at the same time... Grrrr :evil:

But hopefully another shot at them will work.
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"
Schoki
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 am

jjbehren wrote:It was definitely wonky. Seems that the carts should hold the print for us, as evidenced by available prints but "someone is buying the last one" messages, but carts were dropping prints on their own too. I've never liked Bigcartel for higher demand drops.
Too bad my BOH dropped but at least i got my TBK. My first Spusta !!!! :D
claretkid

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 am

It was as smooth as possible for my efforts.

Managed to get the two i was going for, WSP Oakland and the Hips. First time i've bought direct from the Spusta site and very happy.
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 am

sk8nshoot1 wrote:Yup... some carted items dropped out as you added others. That was so frustrating... Almost punched my screen when the Pumpkin and BK Fox dropped out of my cart at the same time... Grrrr :evil:

But hopefully another shot at them will work.

That was the biggest ISSUE I had yesterday as well.... Why were prints being dropped from your CART while trying to add others???? :pint:

Lost the Punkin as well as the WSP Fox!!! :x
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:50 am

Woke up to an email from Marq saying I won the Phish lotto. Nice.
triporfreak
Art Expert

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 am

i found i could buy all posters but the punkin' & chicory...they would not be allowed into the cart!
gonzo303
Art Freak

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:04 am

jjbehren wrote:Woke up to an email from Marq saying I won the Phish lotto. Nice.
Congrats! :clap:
Same fudge, different drop.
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:15 am

gonzo303 wrote:
jjbehren wrote:Woke up to an email from Marq saying I won the Phish lotto. Nice.
Congrats! :clap:
No Phish for me... :hanging:
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"
morecoffee
Art Expert

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:31 am

triporfreak wrote:i found i could buy all posters but the punkin' & chicory...they would not be allowed into the cart!
Gahhh! Sorry man. Watching those bars shrink was beyond frustrating. Maybe some will be added on the 10th. If not, I'm going to try and get away one weekend and drive to brewery to pick up a Chicory print. I'll send you a pm if I go and I'll try to get you what you're missing. I had an extra DFH Punkin print but I already passed it along to someone here for cost.

edit: you're not your
Last edited by morecoffee on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.