anyone offering pb services
andyfarrimond
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:13 am

Saw it twice, missed it twice. Oh well, onto the next
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:17 am

Those drops annoyed the hell out of me, especially the buy button being on for 3 hours. :lol:
I'm not someone else.
Mjohnson541991
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:52 am

GoBluePanic wrote:Those drops annoyed the hell out of me, especially the buy button being on for 3 hours. :lol:
Fooled me once...or thrice.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:27 pm

School wrote:anyone offering pb services
Lulz.
ImageT.K.C.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:18 am

Back to life (fudge, it's been a while).

Peaceful Bloom: https://shop.marqspusta.com/collections ... ul-blossom

12" x 12" screen print. Signed and numbered editions. Edition sizes to be determined by orders placed in a 24 hour period. (Available for 2/6 , PST)

This is a pre-order for the Peaceful Bloom screen print. These prints have not yet been produced and will likely take 4-6 weeks to ship. Colors, papers and details are subject to change throughout the prepress and printing processes.

The Gold and Gray editions are both on a metallic paper stock.

Limit of one of each version per customer.
(That's 2 prints total per customer)

A few other rare variant editions will be printed and randomly sprinkled in orders.

(There is a cap on edition sizes for these, but it likely won't come into play)
I would definitely buy a couple of shirts with this image.
kangorillapig
Art Enthusiast

Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:48 am

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:42 am

kangorillapig wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?
Search for Spusta Antlorius.
Then click on the name of the art to the right of the picture
Then click on Price History
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:
kangorillapig wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?
id be interested in buying.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:46 pm

christorge2 wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:
id be interested in buying.
:clap:
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Please post a pic if you can. There aren't any good pics of the ochre variant on the site. If you don't know how to post pics or add them to the database you can send them to me and I will add them.

Congrats on the find

:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:08 pm

New Smeezy shirts and a few others, along with new Listening bags are up in the shop

:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
applehead
Art Expert

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 pm

bubbie wrote: This is a pre-order for the Peaceful Bloom screen print. These prints have not yet been produced and will likely take 4-6 weeks to ship. Colors, papers and details are subject to change throughout the prepress and printing processes.

A few other rare variant editions will be printed and randomly sprinkled in orders.

For the people who receive the randomly sprinled in rare variants, do they also receive the print color that they ordered? Or just the variant? Curious. I've never scored a Spusta surprise variant and am curious how he works that?
hillsj2001
Art Expert

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:52 am

applehead wrote:
bubbie wrote: This is a pre-order for the Peaceful Bloom screen print. These prints have not yet been produced and will likely take 4-6 weeks to ship. Colors, papers and details are subject to change throughout the prepress and printing processes.

For the people who receive the randomly sprinled in rare variants, do they also receive the print color that they ordered? Or just the variant? Curious. I've never scored a Spusta surprise variant and am curious how he works that?
looks like you also receive the print color you ordered...i am mad at myself for forgetting about this release
Last edited by hillsj2001 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:13 pm

Yes, random variants are in addition to the print you ordered.
I'm not someone else.