Welker Studio Updates

General art-related discussion.

Postby Ebpinhead on Mon May 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Also agree about the color maze being better than the silver. The color version really pops and will be a nice fit next to Rift on the wall.
Ebpinhead
Member
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 10:39 am

Postby ChrisV on Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 am

earlgreytoast wrote:Until the prints show up all creased and dinged. Hope you have references on desperate dude.


He sent pics of everything and is sending everything first before I ship. Think I might be good.
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Postby Jmtmoney2 on Thu May 17, 2018 8:03 am

Image size makes color a challenge to display with rift and mound.
Jmtmoney2
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:26 pm

Postby acidburn on Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 am

ChrisV wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:Until the prints show up all creased and dinged. Hope you have references on desperate dude.


He sent pics of everything and is sending everything first before I ship. Think I might be good.



It’s not this Chadwick person right that has scammed 3 ppl so far? Seems to be the silver.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8955
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Postby cotis on Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 am

acidburn wrote:It’s not this Chadwick person right that has scammed 3 ppl so far? Seems to be the silver.



ChrisV wrote:Image
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby jkw3000 on Thu May 17, 2018 10:23 am

Image

Save the date! The evening of Saturday July 7th I will return to Spoke Art in San Francisco for "Under the Marquee". This will be a pen and ink show with a bunch of new originals and three print editions. We'll do a screen print, a letterpress and an embossed, hand deckled giclee. I hope to see lots of you in this beautiful town I love so much. Look for the show preview the week before the opening and please send inquiries to [email protected]
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19430
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby ChrisV on Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 pm

acidburn wrote:
ChrisV wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:Until the prints show up all creased and dinged. Hope you have references on desperate dude.


He sent pics of everything and is sending everything first before I ship. Think I might be good.



It’s not this Chadwick person right that has scammed 3 ppl so far? Seems to be the silver.


Nope. It's not. Tube showed up at the house today that is supposed to have everything but the Maze. Have a tracking for the silver Maze. And I haven't sent the pencil yet. Might make it out of this unscathed. :lol:
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Postby Codeblue on Thu May 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Can't believe ya even needed to ask about dat trade.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49964
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby cotis on Thu May 17, 2018 3:01 pm

welker nubs.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3862
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Postby ChrisV on Thu May 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Codeblue wrote:Can't believe ya even needed to ask about dat trade.


I know I know. Was blinded by that pencil Maze.
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Postby SpaceYourAntelope on Thu May 17, 2018 4:03 pm

ChrisV wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Can't believe ya even needed to ask about dat trade.


I know I know. Was blinded by that pencil Maze.


Quality over quantity
SpaceYourAntelope
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Postby dmm8878 on Thu May 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Where the frame ups at?
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1879
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: CT
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.

Postby bryndavies on Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Luls.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9811
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier
ImageT.K.C.

Postby acidburn on Fri May 25, 2018 7:35 am

dmm8878 wrote:Where the frame ups at?


In the fb group
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8955
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Postby mfaith on Fri May 25, 2018 7:54 am

acidburn wrote:
dmm8878 wrote:Where the frame ups at?


In the fb group


He said frame ups, not drama

Image
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 46820
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Image Image ImageImageImage

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests