Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:21 pm

When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:21 pm

DrScott44 wrote:Lock up your intelligence and ability to reason!
Basically. People believe the darndest things.

BTW that map is missing the most important first incident, Tyson biting Holyfield's ear off June 28th, 1997, Las Vegas Nevada.
Last edited by vtswordfish on Wed May 30, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed May 30, 2012 2:24 pm

vtswordfish wrote:
yeah, like someone sold a banksy nola for $1500 in the hookup thread. :lol:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Awesome
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Cragars wrote:
Awesome wrote:PCP doesn't allow you to get show 5 times and still be actively chewing on a persons face, the amount of vibrations alone on impact should at least knock you out.
Whatever the guy on wasn't drugs, it's easy to cover things up. There was also a " leak " of something recently at one Miami University.
Police have tazed suspects on pcp with tazers that would bring down a bull and they weren't even phased.

Causes schizophrenic-like symptoms, extreme acts of violence, has an anesthetic effect which can include a "state of amnesia, analgesia, loss of responsiveness, loss of skeletal muscle reflexes or decreased fight-or-flight response, or all simultaneously." One case involved a guy eating his roommates lung:

A biggy is depersonalization as well as "...staggering, unsteady gait, slurred speech, bloodshot eyes, and loss of balance...rage."

Zombie-like.

()
Tazers work completely differently, sometimes the amount of fat you have on you can completely negate the spread of the electricity. Getting shot multiple times should completely stop bloodflow and you should start to fade out, no way should you be growling like a lion and turning your head towards your attacker and then continue to bite somebody. If the guy was on something it was much stronger than PCP or any widely known chemicals.

and I forgot about that map zombie, thanks for posting it.
blog
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:25 pm

i leave this thread for a couple hours and all hell has broken loose
╭∩╮ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ╭∩╮
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:25 pm

zombiedictator wrote:zombie map
Basically all this proves is that Florida is a fudge-hole.
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

daviddelgadoh wrote:
zombiedictator wrote:zombie map
Basically all this proves is that Florida is a fudge-hole.
what he said.
finneganm
Art Freak

zombiedictator wrote:map
Of course the ZOMBIEDICTATOR has the battleplan... Not sure if it's a good strategy to let it be known though.
That's what she said
Awesome
Art Expert

vtswordfish wrote:

BTW that map is missing the most important first incident, Tyson biting Holyfield's ear off June 28th, 1997, Las Vegas Nevada.
When Holyfield was in the amateurs in the early 80's he bit a guys chest, something wrong there.
fredo
Art God

Wed May 30, 2012 2:29 pm

It's definitely snakefolk. They're cold-blooded and have low heart rates...sure signs of a killer. Also, bullet holes wouldn't cause excessive bleeding.
just a foil for me today, thanks
trarex
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm

new.PNG
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
KMW089
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Awesome wrote:Of course if what I think is going on is true it's not a sort of undead thing like Resident Evil or the Dead movies, the government likes to do test runs and sometimes things do leak either accidentally or purposely. Do you guys remember this? http://articles.cnn.com/2009-04-22/us/m ... k?_s=PM:US

Basically if crap starts to go down you guys be safe, it won't be on apocalypse scale but it can become really crappy.
Detrick has so many samples it's not even funny. I wouldn't be too concerned about three missing vials. Besides, that place is locked down tighter than you would imagine. And actually, a few months after that story, they finished their inventory and found they had over 9,000 samples they didn't know they had in the first place. They have bigger problems to worry about, like the accusations that their runoff caused a supposed cancer cluster in the area. (Detrick's in my backyard, btw.)
emac
Art Expert

fredo wrote:It's definitely snakefolk. They're cold-blooded and have low heart rates...sure signs of a killer. Also, bullet holes wouldn't cause excessive bleeding.
I don't want to live in a world where David Icke was right. :(
Awesome
Art Expert

fredo wrote:It's definitely snakefolk. They're cold-blooded and have low heart rates...sure signs of a killer. Also, bullet holes wouldn't cause excessive bleeding.
A standard 9mm bullet should kill you if you have been shot really close and it usually depends on the range. It's not the bleeding but the cutting off of the organs and the tissue that should make you brain dead. That is why I am freaked out over this story because you should not be moving after being shot two times at such a small distance.
Cragars
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Awesome wrote:
Tazers work completely differently, sometimes the amount of fat you have on you can completely negate the spread of the electricity. Getting shot multiple times should completely stop bloodflow and you should start to fade out, no way should you be growling like a lion and turning your head towards your attacker and then continue to bite somebody. If the guy was on something it was much stronger than PCP or any widely known chemicals.

and I forgot about that map zombie, thanks for posting it.
lol@ignoring the rest of the post.

Add all the stuff I just cited and the rest of the content in the links and pair it with the standard issue 9mm IIRC and you don't get instant death. You don't bleed out that quick unless you've hit a major artery or the heart. Hell, most home invaders aren't dropped immediately by anything but the larger calibers or a shotgun.