Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
fallenangel1
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:36 pm

adamrworsell wrote: Wo you guys dont miss a trick.
I never saw iWish post about her age when seeing ET .. Ive actually met her in real life so I knew she was in her 30's or there abouts ;)
Buy and sell pop-culture items!
https://GetKulture.com/
summoner
Art Freak

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 pm

fallenangel1 wrote:
I never saw iWish post about her age when seeing ET .. Ive actually met her in real life so I knew she was in her 30's or there abouts ;)
She said this along with the "panty hamster" comment the other day. Yes, now you know why I remembered... :lol:
Image Image Image
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 pm

fallenangel1 wrote:
:D Hey I post ALL THE TIME that I'm a old broad. Just do a word search for "old broad". I bet you a set of bags that every single result will be one of my posts.
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 pm

fallenangel1 wrote:
Wait a minute... Real life?

you guys are all real? You mean you are actually people? That talk outside of EB?

I should really start venturing out more and seeking some real world interaction shouldnt i
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:39 pm

HA Panty hamster.... i remember reading that...
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:40 pm

fallenangel1 wrote:No worries, I have no animosity towards you or anyone that picked up these prints and is looking to trade them.
If there is anyone you should have a bit of animosity towards, it is me. I was the one that made a boneheaded decision a bit ago.
summoner
Art Freak

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 pm

IWish wrote:
fallenangel1 wrote:
:D Hey I post ALL THE TIME that I'm a old broad. Just do a word search for "old broad". I bet you a set of bags that every single result will be one of my posts.
Where should I send my address? :P
Broad.jpg
Image Image Image
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:44 pm

SaintNoir wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:IWish's bags are the bomb. I love the Director's Series she made for me. Still some available.
Guess I will have to get those... :D
:pint:
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
SaintNoir wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:IWish's bags are the bomb. I love the Director's Series she made for me. Still some available.
Guess I will have to get those... :D
:pint:
I bought a awesome set of OG from her. Love them.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:57 pm

summoner wrote:
Broad.jpg
lol...crap. I just assumed and didn't look. (heh-heh...I forgot about lotteryticket. There's a few, here, who will remember her.)

I'll pm you and adamrworsell in the near future.

but...you might have to wait a little while because I'll need time to make them extra special. 'kay? I've got a couple of custom sets that I'm committed to getting out first.
summoner
Art Freak

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm

IWish wrote:
summoner wrote:
Broad.jpg
lol...crap. I just assumed and didn't look. (heh-heh...I forgot about lotteryticket. There's a few, here, who will remember her.)

I'll pm you and adamrworsell in the near future.

but...you might have to wait a little while because I'll need time to make them extra special. 'kay? I've got a couple of custom sets that I'm committed to getting out first.
Extra Special Star Wars ones!!?!?!?!?! :drool:
Image Image Image
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:09 pm

summoner wrote:Extra Special Star Wars ones!!?!?!?!?! :drool:
If that's what you want, sure. We'll talk more later via pm. 'kay?
fallenangel1
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:32 pm

harrykeogh wrote:
fallenangel1 wrote:No worries, I have no animosity towards you or anyone that picked up these prints and is looking to trade them.
If there is anyone you should have a bit of animosity towards, it is me. I was the one that made a boneheaded decision a bit ago.
nah .. I never hold a grudge .. My memories not that good anyways. :)
Buy and sell pop-culture items!
https://GetKulture.com/
IbisMummy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:47 pm

dylansdad wrote:
mike123230 wrote:Someone go egg these guys..you know...for laughs...we'll laugh, they'll laugh. Then Dr. Scott will give them all syphilis.
If I were sitting up on that balcony, I'd try to pour my drink down onto that guy's foamboard.
Well, I guess myself and those I was PBing for are thankful that you didn't have a balcony seat :lol: . Might have been nice if it was an ice water... but anything w/ sugar, and the grackles might have made off w/ me.

Speaking of, the Mondo Bird meme is the bomb. I haven't laughed so hard at the interwebs in a long time.

As far as where the foamboard went during the screening, my car of course. Even a tube is too annoying to straddle for two hours (though it does offer a nice place for your drink :wink: ).

As everyone else has already stated, the event was fantastic. Lessons learned from E.T. payed off w/ a smooth, relaxing experience (it's Texas, it's hot, what else is new). I was just a little too far back in line to hang w/ most of the EBer's, but it was great seeing everyone and meeting some new folks (including Artgutser's friend who'll I'll be chatting up at Fantastic Fest).

The screening was nowhere near the Rocky III insanity (still the best crowd for any of the summer of '82 films), but was still really fun. They had the theater ice cold, which really added to the immersion.

All in all, good times; but I can't wait for MMMX and related preparty to finally be able to chew that fat for more than a stolen moment here and there :pint: .
ironjaiden: "...I have no idea how some of you dudes make it through the day, stressful as life is and all."
Frank Zappa: "Good night Austin, Texas, wherever you are."
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 pm

fallenangel1 wrote:My memories not that good anyways. :)
You and me both, man.