Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
Cragars
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Awesome wrote:The cop said he shot the guy 6 times before he died, he said that he shot him multiple times and then he growled at the cop and kept on chewing so the cop just kept on shooting. No drug out there can make you do that, there is some crazy stuff going down in the US and if you look around the internet there are some really good guesses into what is going on.
pcp
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Awesome wrote:The cop said he shot the guy 6 times before he died, he said that he shot him multiple times and then he growled at the cop and kept on chewing so the cop just kept on shooting. No drug out there can make you do that, there is some crazy stuff going down in the US and if you look around the internet there are some really good guesses into what is going on.
:lol: :notworthy:
maden
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:49 pm

This is what happens when you get your face bitten off. Not safe for anyone. Seriously, don't look.

http://gawker.com/5913979/do-these-unbe ... als-victim
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

mycrospazm
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Yikes. That is rough.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

maden wrote:This is what happens when you get your face bitten off. Not safe for anyone. Seriously, don't look.

NSFW my god that's the worst thing i've ever seen
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
emac
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
maden wrote:This is what happens when you get your face bitten off. Not safe for anyone. Seriously, don't look.

NSFW my god that's the worst thing i've ever seen
That looks like something out of the Evil Dead. Jesus Christ -- how is that guy still alive.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 pm

I think it is clear that these problems are caused by Mondo's cart system
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Awesome
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 pm

PCP doesn't allow you to get show 5 times and still be actively chewing on a persons face, the amount of vibrations alone on impact should at least knock you out.
Whatever the guy on wasn't drugs, it's easy to cover things up. There was also a " leak " of something recently at one Miami University.
maden
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Awesome wrote: There was also a " leak " of something recently at one Miami University.
Source?
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

Jon1701
Art Expert

I hear Cats and Dogs are living together too over there...mass hysteria baby...
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Sometimes im glad theres a pond separating us....

:?
alteridiom
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Awesome wrote:PCP doesn't allow you to get show 5 times and still be actively chewing on a persons face, the amount of vibrations alone on impact should at least knock you out.
Whatever the guy on wasn't drugs, it's easy to cover things up. There was also a " leak " of something recently at one Miami University.
You obviously have some thought on some kind of massive consipiracy/event going on. Let's hear your thoughts.

EDIT:
wizzack wrote:Image
Last edited by alteridiom on Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Small town pizza lawyer
simianfever
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Awesome wrote:PCP doesn't allow you to get show 5 times and still be actively chewing on a persons face, the amount of vibrations alone on impact should at least knock you out.
Please continue... or at least elaborate...need some entertaining to get through work. "a leak of something" means nothing. You can conspiracy theorize all day with empty sentences like that. Not trying to get on you about this... but as Sagan said... "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".
DrScott44
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm

alteridiom wrote:
You obviously have some thought on some kind of massive consipiracy/event going on. Let's hear your thoughts.
(Cackles wildly, genuinely excited, grabs popcorn, abandons all work in preparation for what might end up being the greatest message board comment of all time)
"I say we stomp 'im. Then we tattoo 'im. Then we hang 'im...and then we kill 'im!"

"I say we let 'im go."

"NO!!!"
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

DrScott44 wrote: (Cackles wildly, genuinely excited, grabs popcorn, abandons all work in preparation for what might end up being the greatest message board comment of all time)
You'll be disappointed. This paranoid conspiracy fudge has already been posted on Gizmodo, Gawker, etc. as a joke and people are running with it.