Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
3str0g3n
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:41 pm

why the drymount would mondo apologize...
RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm

piratesprayer wrote:
dylansdad wrote:
iambillyg wrote:Release date for the variants?

Sorry if it's been posted already. Just got out of the Giants/Padres game.
No idea. Just have to watch their Twitter feed. But if you listen carefully and hear the sound of hundreds of posters being mildly creased, you will know the time is almost at hand.
And still no apology from mondo. Not a peep. Sick and tired of their arrogance.
wait isn't Sideshow a totally different entity from Mondo??? Why would Mondo have to apologize?
fallenangel1
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 pm

I think thats may be why Mondo isnt saying anything at all .. they have a business relationship with SS and that allows them use of SS's licenses .. but as far as I know Mondo has nothing to do with them or how they sell/handle their prints. They arent going to accept responsibility for something that they had nothing to do with and they are not going to bad mouth someone that they are in business with. Sometimes I think as collectors we look at things with rose tinted glasses and forget what all it really takes for businesses to do what they do. Mondo nor SS art just some art group(s) working out of a garage, this a a sizable business and they not only have to maintain the revenue but they have to bend over backwards to keep the masses happy as well.
Buy and sell pop-culture items!
https://GetKulture.com/
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 pm

piratesprayer wrote:And still no apology from mondo. Not a peep. Sick and tired of their arrogance.
That's pure nonsense.
mobius006
Art Freak

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 pm

IWish wrote:
piratesprayer wrote:And still no apology from mondo. Not a peep. Sick and tired of their arrogance.
That's pure nonsense.

Not really.
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Mondo is arrogant because they haven't issued an apology for a totally different company's drymount up?

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even on this site anymore.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 pm

daviddelgadoh wrote:Mondo is arrogant because they haven't issued an apology for a totally different company's drymount up?

Don't get bent out of shape. Just one persons opinion. If one persons opinion makes you not want to be a part of this community then maybe you should reevaluate why you are part of it to begin with. Just sayin....
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:
daviddelgadoh wrote:Mondo is arrogant because they haven't issued an apology for a totally different company's drymount up?

Don't get bent out of shape. Just one persons opinion. If one persons opinion makes you not want to be a part of this community then maybe you should reevaluate why you are part of it to begin with. Just sayin....
EB hookup thread mod...
Same fudge, different drop.
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:53 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:

Not sure why you felt the need to post that. It was sarcasm - how am I bent out of shape? Clearly I love this community otherwise I wouldn't be as active as I am. :roll:
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:54 pm

I enjoy this communitys banter whilst I sip my cocktail awaiting some Avengers to assemble.... 5 mins to go!

mobius006
Art Freak

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:55 pm

daviddelgadoh wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:

Not sure why you felt the need to post that. It was sarcasm - how am I bent out of shape? Clearly I love this community otherwise I wouldn't be as active as I am. :roll:
If a product has my companies name on it and a large portion have issues. I'd at least mention it and we're looking into making sure it never happenes again.
thebends9
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:55 pm

mobius006 wrote: If a product has my companies name on it and a large portion have issues. I'd at least mention it and we're looking into making sure it never happenes again.
+1 very valid point
fallenangel1
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:57 pm

thebends9 wrote:
mobius006 wrote: If a product has my companies name on it and a large portion have issues. I'd at least mention it and we're looking into making sure it never happenes again.
+1 very valid point
So if Amazon destroyed 200 Sony Bluray players while shipping them to customers .. Would you expect Sony to step up and apologize for Amazons screw up ?
Buy and sell pop-culture items!
https://GetKulture.com/
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:57 pm

drymount that cocktail looks good.
RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 pm

daviddelgadoh wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:

I love it more than you!!!