Show us your Flat File/Work/Flattening area

General art-related discussion.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu May 17, 2012 7:28 pm

looks good!
i'd replace that glass though. I'd hate to get drunk and break it :lol:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Jon1701
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2012 7:36 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:looks good!

I kinda wanted a open display look, its tempered lol plus I have a British tolerance to booze so the chances of me falling on it are pretty remote...famous last words... :roll:
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
suchanoo
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 1:54 am

Jon1701 wrote:

I kinda wanted a open display look, its tempered lol plus I have a British tolerance to booze so the chances of me falling on it are pretty remote...famous last words... :roll:
Looks great with the glass top...hope it's UV filtered :lol:
UK Member? Reclaim some VAT... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=85994
shut your mouth and open your mind
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri May 18, 2012 1:59 am

adamrworsell wrote:Yeah she throws that at me whenever I have my phone, iPad, laptop or mac to hand. Slowly I'm taking over its fine. I casually put that tv in her room, oh wait and I've just fixed my old ps3. Yeah sure honey, I'll let you have my old ps3 in your room to watch blu rays.... You don't have any blu rays? Sorry I can't hear you my Kill Streak is rising.

Ps her new mac magically has C4C running on it now... Yeah babe they all have it now don't worry, it just runs in the background.
Sounds like someone is moving in. She'll be delighted at the commitment.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 2:28 am

Codeblue wrote:
adamrworsell wrote:Yeah she throws that at me whenever I have my phone, iPad, laptop or mac to hand. Slowly I'm taking over its fine. I casually put that tv in her room, oh wait and I've just fixed my old ps3. Yeah sure honey, I'll let you have my old ps3 in your room to watch blu rays.... You don't have any blu rays? Sorry I can't hear you my Kill Streak is rising.

Ps her new mac magically has C4C running on it now... Yeah babe they all have it now don't worry, it just runs in the background.
Sounds like someone is moving in. She'll be delighted at the commitment.

Hellllll no. She has no room for my motorbike so I have no need/want to move in.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 3:29 am

KXG wrote:BAM!

I win.
Ha, I have the same under my bed
karza
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Jon1701 wrote:

Looks good Jon, glad to see your Dr Who framed up (reminds me I have something to do this weekend)
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Jon1701 wrote:I kinda wanted a open display look, its tempered lol plus I have a British tolerance to booze so the chances of me falling on it are pretty remote...famous last words... :roll:
Is it possible to get tempered plus UV filtering on glass? Does that exist?
Or at that point would you just want to do UV plexi.
I've wanted to do the same with my FF but the wife says no due to the possibility of breaking.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 2:06 pm

adamrworsell wrote:Oh don't you worry, I have hidden a chain and padlock in her room in case an argument should occur. Those draws will be chained up quicker than you can say "you spend more time on that forum than you do talking to me".
:lol:
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Fri May 18, 2012 2:08 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:
adamrworsell wrote:Oh don't you worry, I have hidden a chain and padlock in her room in case an argument should occur. Those draws will be chained up quicker than you can say "you spend more time on that forum than you do talking to me".
:lol:

Shhhh. Don't tell her
Jon1701
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

daviddelgadoh wrote:
Jon1701 wrote:I kinda wanted a open display look, its tempered lol plus I have a British tolerance to booze so the chances of me falling on it are pretty remote...famous last words... :roll:
Is it possible to get tempered plus UV filtering on glass? Does that exist?
Or at that point would you just want to do UV plexi.
I've wanted to do the same with my FF but the wife says no due to the possibility of breaking.

I never asked, its in a dark corner and I plan on rotating the display prints so didn't think to ask. Ask to breaking...its as sturdy as a glass top coffee table and people survive them so I went with it lol
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 11:23 am

Jon1701 wrote: I never asked, its in a dark corner and I plan on rotating the display prints so didn't think to ask. Ask to breaking...its as sturdy as a glass top coffee table and people survive them so I went with it lol
My sister had a glass top coffee table. My niece shattered it twice. Kids suck.
Jon1701
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 am

daviddelgadoh wrote:
Jon1701 wrote: I never asked, its in a dark corner and I plan on rotating the display prints so didn't think to ask. Ask to breaking...its as sturdy as a glass top coffee table and people survive them so I went with it lol

and when I have kids the flat file situation will be reassessed. :D
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 am

daviddelgadoh wrote:
Reminds me of Seinfeld and the invisible coffee table and then Kramer shatters it.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
tlaz
Art Expert

Sat May 19, 2012 12:08 pm

adamrworsell wrote:Do what i did... buy one that splits in two. I panicked before picking it up after measuring the door frames. Then when i picked it up it split in two.... :D

Mines the top one. They both split in two.

Then i put it at my GF's in her bedroom. Boom

Wait does it split in two?
:pint: :pint: