New Armando Chainsawhands prints available

General art-related discussion.
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Finally moved into a studio space and starting to get things organized and set up, decided to cut some new stencils and do a bit of painting to get back into the swing of things. Each of these is a 3 layer spray paint stencil on 250 gsm Stonehenge fine art paper with deckled edges and extensive hand finishing/shading. Each color is an edition of only 3 and will be going on sale Feb 5 (tomorrow) at noon CST at http://www.armandochainsawhands.com under the Originals section.

SWEETHEARTS

some detail pics
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:57 am

Just put some Scream variants on cardboard up for sale at http://www.armandochainsawhands.com/scream-1.html

black (blue, red, yellow, tan bandana) - edition of 2

black (pink, light blue bandana) - edition of 2

pink (grayscale bandana) - edition of 2

light blue (grayscale bandana) - edition of 2
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:57 pm

For my latest screen print edition, I reworked elements from the artwork of Keith Haring, Roy Lichtenstein, and Jean-Michel Basquiat to come up with a new American flag design, available NOW only through Nevermind Gallery:

American Flag
18"x24" three color screen print on 100 lb white Cougar paper
signed/numbered edition of 50

American Flag (Blackout variant)
18" x 24" two color (black and clear gloss varnish) screen print on 100 lb black Mohawk Carnival paper
signed/numbered edition of 10

The prints have not yet been offered up for sale, but anyone interested may contact inder@nevermindgallery.com to arrange purchase.

I've attached a few pics, they really look great in person! For the blackout variant, the crowns and stripes have been screen printed in black ink on black paper, with Haring's design screen printed in clear gloss on top, giving it a unique look and shine depending on your viewing angle.

ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:11 pm

much better than the MBW!
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 pm

WET TAGS

Sneak peak of an edition of originals/HPMs on paper I've been working on, to be released soon.

armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:40 am

For my latest release, I used Montana paint pens and spray paint stencils to create a small edition of original works on paper, which will be available Thursday, January 26 at noon CST only at http://www.armandochainsawhands.com/wet-tags-1.html

Wet Tags
paint pens and spray paint stencils on 22" x 30" 250 gsm Stonehenge archival paper

signed/numbered edition of 10
signed/numbered AP edition of 2
signed/numbered variant edition of 2 on black paper

The main edition and APs are priced at $150, the variant edition on black paper will be $200. I also had some new stickers printed and will be including a bunch of these along with the prints.

Thank you for your support!

A

Instagram: @armandochainsawhands
Twitter: @armandoCSH