Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.

Postby bulkhead72 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:08 am

bigstrunso wrote:Mine is too well wrapped up and I need to share the image with someone.........


Worst humble brag, eva.
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby spagucci1 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:12 am

Codeblue wrote:HPM on metal? Dafug.



HPM image screened on metal. My Ali metal is of the Ali Canvas 10 image.
User avatar
spagucci1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2479
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Postby mfaith on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:15 am

bulkhead72 wrote:
bigstrunso wrote:Mine is too well wrapped up and I need to share the image with someone.........


Worst humble brag, eva.

:lol:
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby Codeblue on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 am

Dat ain't an HPM. It's a silkscreen on metal.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
 
Status: Active
Posts: 50117
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby spagucci1 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:39 am

Codeblue wrote:Dat ain't an HPM. It's a silkscreen on metal.



Let me clarify, its the HPM image silkscreened on metal.

Image
User avatar
spagucci1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2479
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Postby dodgers77 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:31 am

:drool: Have that Ali framed up on my wall, my favorite sport portrait print he has done !
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am
Location: Westside

Postby jjttdw on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:06 am

bulkhead72 wrote:
bigstrunso wrote:Mine is too well wrapped up and I need to share the image with someone.........


Worst humble brag, eva.



Sorry for the delay. I had this hanging in my basement bathroom and the door was blocked by boxes. Is this the one to which you refer??

Image


I pulled the pic from the Obey site
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5242
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby thefiend5 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:38 pm

User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Postby applehead on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:47 pm

spagucci1 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Dat ain't an HPM. It's a silkscreen on metal.



Let me clarify, its the HPM image silkscreened on metal.

Image




Did you make this?
applehead
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Postby Codeblue on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Luls.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
 
Status: Active
Posts: 50117
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby bubbie on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Codeblue wrote:Luls.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4901
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Postby bulkhead72 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Both Spag and JJ are known to meet up once or twice a month for tea and Fairey metal-making sessions.
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby jjttdw on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:05 pm

bulkhead72 wrote:Both Spag and JJ are known to meet up once or twice a month for tea and Fairey metal-making sessions.


Very true. It is quite fun. Our next efforts will focus on Big Proof and Your Eyes Here. We are starting a subscription group with editions of 15. Please PM for details.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5242
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby bulkhead72 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:44 pm

:shock:
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby dolamite24 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:04 pm

jjttdw wrote:
bulkhead72 wrote:Both Spag and JJ are known to meet up once or twice a month for tea and Fairey metal-making sessions.


Very true. It is quite fun. Our next efforts will focus on Big Proof and Your Eyes Here. We are starting a subscription group with editions of 15. Please PM for details.


ISO subscription group editions! :pint:
User avatar
dolamite24
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: admitone, aldobishalini, dbs, fallchild, fdiskmbr, Vonschinkel, xangelx and 4 guests