Anything OBEY related

General art-related discussion.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Funko flippers don't know what they are doing. You can be certain of canceled orders that sold for sub-200.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Arterre
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:35 pm

Arterre wrote:Wow, what a morning
First I Bought 2 on Ebay before drop ,
Then Got in quick, but site hung on the Captcha,captcha dang, gone

Then both cancel because they say ebay cancelled their purchase ,
So just bought another at $250
This is a popular print no doubt

The Ebay flipper I bought from boasted that he sucessfully scored 4 prints !
So, If you have one bot, why not have many bots ! .... Thats the future i guess
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Looks like half the run has been put up on Ebay already.
toobs
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:26 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:Looks like half the run has been put up on Ebay already.
seriously sheps attempt to fight bots some how has made it easier for them to score fuggin dumass - my $215 purchase better not get cancelled
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
sleal16
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:38 pm

I noticed the server acting really weird when testing checkout prior to drop. And I think thats what Shep and lots of people dont really seem to understand on bots. The software will hammer through a proxy server until purchase is made. Slim to no mistakes made. And you can multithread with multiple names/addresses/IP addresses, credit cards all in one screen. A person will, like a lot this morning, start getting stuck on captcha loops, mistakingly refreshing the shipping page because its taking too long, and one thing that I'm not sure was common across the board, but every page on checkout blinked/refreshed on every step of the process.
haven
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:49 pm

sleal16 wrote:mistakingly refreshing the shipping page because its taking too long
This mistake worked for me. I watched that circle spin for a couple of seconds and said drymount it, refreshed, the page loaded right away and I moved thru checkout.
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:57 pm

sleal16 wrote:I noticed the server acting really weird when testing checkout prior to drop. And I think thats what Shep and lots of people dont really seem to understand on bots. The software will hammer through a proxy server until purchase is made. Slim to no mistakes made. And you can multithread with multiple names/addresses/IP addresses, credit cards all in one screen. A person will, like a lot this morning, start getting stuck on captcha loops, mistakingly refreshing the shipping page because its taking too long, and one thing that I'm not sure was common across the board, but every page on checkout blinked/refreshed on every step of the process.
Sounds like someone has a bot.
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
maddog76
Flipper

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Changes have made it virtually impossible for me to score without a bot, used to score with ease.

Do they realize the only people who score on redrops are bots that sit and wait?

That said I bought a few for under 240 on ebay. in for long game.
sleal16
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:28 pm

Cbjornson wrote:
sleal16 wrote:I noticed the server acting really weird when testing checkout prior to drop. And I think thats what Shep and lots of people dont really seem to understand on bots. The software will hammer through a proxy server until purchase is made. Slim to no mistakes made. And you can multithread with multiple names/addresses/IP addresses, credit cards all in one screen. A person will, like a lot this morning, start getting stuck on captcha loops, mistakingly refreshing the shipping page because its taking too long, and one thing that I'm not sure was common across the board, but every page on checkout blinked/refreshed on every step of the process.
Sounds like someone has a bot.
Lol, I did my research to see what we're all competing against. Its honestly too much hassle to buy and setup those things. I miss 1 in 50 ish manual drops (today's seemed easy unless i was in an oversell batch, if there was one), so no need to go through that trouble. Usually for "bigger" drops like these I just need to make sure I'm doing this at work where we have 1ms ping. But yeah, having to go through all the possible hiccups prior to drop is best way to prepare on these
bsharp
Art Expert

Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:42 pm

EDIT: Sold out unless you go for the $300 "deluxe" package

There are two print designs available, each for an $80 contribution - this is Shep's:
ryan916
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:29 pm

Fan the flames looks pretty sweet in person.
Mjohnson541991
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:49 pm

ryan916 wrote:Fan the flames looks pretty sweet in person.
One of his best in a long time.

*HyPe*
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Wonder why it was printed as a lithograph instead of silkscreen
ryan916
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:57 pm

stuckeyc wrote:Wonder why it was printed as a lithograph instead of silkscreen
It's a screenprint.

Are you just referring to the size?