Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 am

Kramerica wrote:
mademehmmm wrote:I despise BLM
Now that's racist.
As he bathes in white privilege.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:56 am

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:15 am

Incase you forgot, BLM became national after it got behind the murder of a violent criminal, what a great group.

EDIT- I also love when they walk out and protest on the highway as I'm trying to get to work. Dont I dare say one bad thing about them...
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:51 am

Oh no! They made you late for work, trying desperately to not be killed, and to fight for equal treatment in a society that has long taken advantage of them. Boo. Hoo.

Do you not see how ridiculous that comes across? Jesus christ
So it goes...
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:54 am

Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:12 am

Question just for base reference, is this how threads end up closing or members get banned? More specifically, interested in how members get banned, not that I'm trying to accomplish that feat or advocate for this member getting banned (regardless of his opinion, mine, or any others on the board about this whole subject or about the OP him/herself).
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:19 am

Post as an alt banned, post personal info banned, dildo copter banned
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:35 am

letstalkprints wrote:Question just for base reference, is this how threads end up closing or members get banned? More specifically, interested in how members get banned, not that I'm trying to accomplish that feat or advocate for this member getting banned (regardless of his opinion, mine, or any others on the board about this whole subject or about the OP him/herself).
No he should be banned. As much as we all joke here, there's no place for conversation that pursues your own racist (whether you think you're being racist or not) narrative. Dude clearly has his mind made up where he stands.
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:54 am

ccsmd598 wrote:
letstalkprints wrote:Question just for base reference, is this how threads end up closing or members get banned? More specifically, interested in how members get banned, not that I'm trying to accomplish that feat or advocate for this member getting banned (regardless of his opinion, mine, or any others on the board about this whole subject or about the OP him/herself).
No he should be banned. As much as we all joke here, there's no place for conversation that pursues your own racist (whether you think you're being racist or not) narrative. Dude clearly has his mind made up where he stands.
Its amazing how your mind equates racism. 'You dont like a joke of a group, YOU'RE RACIST!'

FYI the Nazi party was a movement also at one point. So if you spoke against the Nazi Party at the time you must have been racist. I thinks its simple to understand in that comparison. I despise the Nazi Party also!!!!
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 am

mademehmmm wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:
Its amazing how your mind equates racism. 'You dont like a joke of a group, YOU'RE RACIST!'

FYI the Nazi party was a movement also at one point. So if you spoke against the Nazi Party at the time you must have been racist. I thinks its simple to understand in that comparison. I despise the Nazi Party also!!!!
The Nazis never made you sit in traffic though so they can’t be that bad in comparison right?
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:21 am

:shock: Really? Wow. No words. Not worth it anyway on this one, wouldn't do any good.
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am

This is taking anti-hype to a whole new level.
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:54 am

ccsmd598 wrote:
mademehmmm wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:

The Nazis never made you sit in traffic though so they can’t be that bad in comparison right?
Stupid joke because you cant make a valid point to my statement?
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

Your "statement" was so blatantly ignorant and stupid that it deserved anything but a serious response.

Maybe ya can find an artist like Shep who will do a David Duke "Hope" commission
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am

ccsmd598 wrote:Your "statement" was so blatantly ignorant and stupid that it deserved anything but a serious response.

Maybe ya can find an artist like Shep who will do a David Duke "Hope" commission
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?