stuckeyc wrote:hope they release the new mural collab as a print

Love the image but can’t get behind the pictures of murals prints
yeah it's about time furlong just releases the actual photos I think

actual photos would be awesome
applehead
Art Expert

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 pm

dundun wrote:
Codeblue wrote:More likely preflippers who will deny they preflipped.
Gotta be...Why would they refund people on the 1st drop and then still sell more on the second drop?
I gotta agree. I have the same exact order # group as someone on here that posted they got refunded.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:08 pm

applehead wrote:
dundun wrote:
Codeblue wrote:More likely preflippers who will deny they preflipped.
Gotta be...Why would they refund people on the 1st drop and then still sell more on the second drop?
I gotta agree. I have the same exact order # group as someone on here that posted they got refunded.
Maybe they did a random refund from an oversell. They need a new intern to head releasing prints.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Laguy34
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm

I ordered on second drop and already have a shipping number

It is just my opinion, but I think Obey is actively trying to change up the drops and find flippers.

Random drop times, random refunds, 450 editions that only have 200 go on sale......just seems weird
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:40 pm

I must be the only one here who untubed the mandala. Looks dope and comes with the cheesy Obey COA.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
benman3321
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:I must be the only one here who untubed the mandala. Looks dope and comes with the cheesy Obey COA.
Congrats.
Wish I would have checked the forum that night! Post a pic if ya can:)
Mapman
Art Expert

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Minus the fact that I didn't have the funds at the time, I just couldn't get past that shade of Yellow. :shock: Love the design and size, hated the color...
bsharp
Art Expert

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Mapman wrote:Minus the fact that I didn't have the funds at the time, I just couldn't get past that shade of Yellow. :shock: Love the design and size, hated the color...
I like it. His other mandalas all seem to be red and/or black. Don't want to get all interpretive here, but yellow is a refreshing color and in my opinion the most appropriate to use for his message of harmony/peace/etc. as it's bright and sunny. However, I will have to wait until it arrives to see what it's actually like.
mllk
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:00 pm

This is the response I received, I have never preflipped a print. I only purchased one.

Submitting your Payment Information onto PAYPAL only confirms your payment information it DOES NOT CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may need to verify any information you provide before we accept an order. Item availability and prices of all products sold at the obeygiant.com site are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities on certain items. FINAL CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE is processed through our Shopping Cart after you have submitted your information to PAYPAL. At that time your item(s) will be checked against our inventory and confirmation of your order will be verified. For more information see "Why can't I buy more than one print?"
bsharp
Art Expert

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 pm

dodgers77
Art Expert

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:25 pm

mllk wrote:This is the response I received, I have never preflipped a print. I only purchased one.

Submitting your Payment Information onto PAYPAL only confirms your payment information it DOES NOT CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may need to verify any information you provide before we accept an order. Item availability and prices of all products sold at the obeygiant.com site are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities on certain items. FINAL CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE is processed through our Shopping Cart after you have submitted your information to PAYPAL. At that time your item(s) will be checked against our inventory and confirmation of your order will be verified. For more information see "Why can't I buy more than one print?"
That sucks :roll:
chuckkeppler
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:14 pm

soam24 wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:hope they release the new mural collab as a print

Love the image but can’t get behind the pictures of murals prints
yeah it's about time furlong just releases the actual photos I think

actual photos would be awesome
He has. I think black book gallery did a show of his photos around the time covert to overt was released
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Mapman wrote:Minus the fact that I didn't have the funds at the time, I just couldn't get past that shade of Yellow. :shock: Love the design and size, hated the color...
Same.

I thought maybe it's because I'm colorblind but that yellow hurt to look at.