Jermaine News

General art-related discussion.
itsdug
Art Expert

Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi... We hope you're doing well. We wanted to let you know about 3 art prints which will be released this Friday, October 17th.

3 PRINTS AVAILABLE:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2PM MDT/4PM EDT (20:00:00 UTC)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEPPIN SANE(Art Print)
S/N EDITION: 50
Approx. 23 x 20 inches
$50 USD + SHIPPING

Due to demand, Jermaine Rogers is making available a very limited edition art print containing the imagery that appeared on the recent poster for the Foo Fighters September appearance in Las Vegas. This screenprint, titled 'Aleppin Sane', measures roughly 23x20 inches and is printed on French Speckletone Ivory stock and features brilliant inks, including a pearlescent finish. This print is extremely limited to an edition of 50 signed and numbered prints.

ON SALE FRI OCTOBER 17
2PM MOUNTAIN DAYLIGHT TIME (4PM EASTERN)

LINK TO BUY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'SMASH' (Art Print)
Approx. 20 x 20 inches
special price
$30 USD + SHIPPING

This very limited screenprint measures approx. 20x20 inches and contains the imagery that appeared on the recent poster for the Foo Fighters September appearance at the Austin City Limits Music Festival. Entitled 'SMASH' , this print draws it's inspiration from the cover art of the legendary album by the Clash, 'London Calling'...which draws it's inspiration from the cover art of the legendary self-titled Elvis Presley album. Concerning the imagery, Jermaine says, 'Culture is hijacked over and over again and I'm proud to do my little insignificant part in the process. I find it kind of comforting that absolutely nothing is 'new'. We're all fake.' This print is extremely limited to only 50 signed and numbered prints.

ON SALE FRI OCTOBER 17

LINK TO BUY

'Omne Vivum Ex Ovo' or 'Female' (Art Print)
$75 USD + SHIPPING

This limited edition screenprint is finally being made available per many requests. Entitled 'Omne Vivum Ex Ovo', this 7 color print features brilliant inks, including 2 beautiful fades. In Jermaine's words, this print 'celebrates the magnificent feminine within the cosmos'. This print is extremely limited to only 50 signed and numbered prints.

ON SALE FRI OCTOBER 17

LINK TO BUY

All of the above prints will be available for purchase this coming FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2PM MDT/4PM EDT (20:00:00 UTC) One of each per customer. As usual, no hook-ups, holds, or reservations will be permitted. Please, don't ask.

Orders from last weeks sales will begin shipping late this week. Again, if you are awaiting an order and have questions or concerns, email us. Some of you are awaiting special orders: thank you for your patience. Things are moving.

JERMAINE IN AUCTION IN NYC We were delighted to find out that two Jermaine Rogers pieces have found their way into the eagerly awaited Autumn 2008 "Saturday @ Phillips" Contemporary And Urban Art Auction at the renowned Phillips Auction House in Manhattan, NYC. This auction takes place on October 25th, 2008. Aside from Jermaine, this auction will feature works by Andy Warhol, Shepard Fairey, Banksy, KAWS, Basquiat, Bob Conge, James Jarvis, Gargamel, Hamish Bowles, Everard Findlay, Takashi Murakami, Faile, Damien Hirst, and others. To browse the auction, and for more information about signing up online to bid against the heavies, check out the Phillips Auction House website at: phillipsdepury.com

Finally, thanks to all of you who inquired about the position at DERO 72 Gallery and Studio. Per Jermaine's request, please DO NOT SEND any further inquiries, resumes, emails etc. We have a significant pool of people to choose from at this point. Again, thanks so much for your interest.

Until next time...

JermaineRogers.com
kramer73
Art Expert

Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:21 am

I think that's when I'll be taking a break at work.
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
juice
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:01 pm

damnit.. the print was about to go up for sale and the site was suspended for excess cpu.. wonder what will happen now.
Messages posted after 11:30PM do not always reflect the opinion of daytime juice. The wording in these posts were written while in a drunken Ambien state. It may not make sense or even be posted in the right thread. Offer not valid in some states.
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:02 pm

juice wrote:damnit.. the print was about to go up for sale and the site was suspended for excess cpu.. wonder what will happen now.
A lot of people will complain...
rickker
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

i got the purchase page to come up for a minute but no buy buttons popped up...
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:14 pm

hERE is some news JR your server still blows c'mon
funkin
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:19 pm

i got one print to pop up, but it wasn't one i wanted.
lazk
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:21 pm

JR will come here again and try to get our attention so they can load em....

wow..
T.K.C.
db23
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:24 pm

your posters are up now
solepole
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:24 pm

up and confirmed my order. done. woohoo. took forever though
juice
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 pm

i thought i was going to skip it.. but i randomly reloaded and all 3 were there.. ended up grabbing the bunny and smash.. the other one just doesnt appeal to me.. man im a sucker.. :(
Messages posted after 11:30PM do not always reflect the opinion of daytime juice. The wording in these posts were written while in a drunken Ambien state. It may not make sense or even be posted in the right thread. Offer not valid in some states.
lazk
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Did the same...Bunny & Smash ..#24xx
T.K.C.
juice
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:28 pm

#24xx also.. bunny is gone.. smash and the arty print are still avail.
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:31 pm

:pint: off to the bar fellas
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:32 pm

money in the bank. glad i missed it.