Jermaine

General art-related discussion.
itsdug
Art Expert

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:56 pm

Hi... Hope everyone is well. This week Jermaine Rogers will release some new items, and here's your heads up.

3 PRINTS AVAILABLE:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2PM MDT/4PM EDT (20:00:00 UTC)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOO FIGHTERS (Las Vegas)
S/N EDITION: 100
Approx. 23 x 19 inches
$40 USD + SHIPPING

Jermaine was hired by Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters to create several prints for them recently, among them this piece promoting the recent 2-night stand in Las Vegas. This screenprint measures roughly 23x19 inches and sports one of Jermaine's signature bunnies in a Bowie-esque pose. The band are fans of the bunnies that appear in Jermaine's artwork from time to time and especially loved this image. The print features bold inks, including a pearlescent finish on the bunny's fur color. This print sold out at the show. The artist edition is printed on French Cream Gallery stock and is strictly limited to a signed and numbered edition of only 100 copies.

$40 USD + SHIPPING
ON SALE FRI OCTOBER 10
2PM MOUNTAIN DAYLIGHT TIME (4PM EASTERN)

LINK TO BUY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'NEED' (Art Print)
S/N EDITION: 25
$75 USD + SHIPPING

This art print will be released in an extremely limited edition of only 25 signed and numbered copies. The imagery is from one of this past summers official RADIOHEAD print by Jermaine Rogers. Printed on gallery white stock. About the image, Jermaine said: 'A Lot of people really liked the imagery, which somewhat surprised me. It's not an image that jumps right up and dances for you. I wanted to depict absolute obsession. Some folks emailed me and asked why I put the creatures around the couple and what purpose did that serve. I guess it had to do a bit with the lyrics of the song 'All I Need' (on which the imagery is based). Lights go dim, we focus on what we want...and we get desperate. It's like being in a crowded nightclub...and realizing that there is 'animal urge' all around you.'

$75 USD + SHIPPING
ON SALE FRI OCTOBER 10

LINK TO BUY

'Sleepwalk' (Art Print)
S/N EDITION: 50
Approx. 31 x 22 inches
$75 USD + SHIPPING

This imagery was first seen on the much sought after MARS VOLTA Houston print created last Spring by Jermaine. It is extremely limited to only 50 signed and numbered prints. Concerning the imagery, Jermaine said: 'The scene takes place in a little branch of forest just outside of the forest of the Nature Children (beings depicted in several of Jermaine's recent Ween prints). The floating being is called a Busu (Boo-Soo). Two separate and distinct faces but one beautiful mind.'

$75 USD + SHIPPING
ON SALE FRI OCTOBER 10

LINK TO BUY

All of the above prints will be available for purchase this coming FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2PM MDT/4PM EDT (20:00:00 UTC) One of each per customer. As usual, no hook-ups, holds, or reservations will be permitted. Please, don't ask.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING:
Due to a busy end of summer schedule and shipping loads from our online sales as well as DERO72 Gallery sales, we recently became a bit delayed in our shipping. This was exacerbated by certain issues with the 'Dancing Across The Water' print which took a bit of time to address. Thankfully, we are now just about caught up. We appreciated your patience with us during this time. If you are still waiting on an item and it has not already been discussed through email, please let us know ASAP. Just email your issue to our shipping department via Jermaine@JermaineRogers.com and we'll sort it out with haste.

Also, DERO 72 GALLERY NEEDS HELP! If you live in the Manitou Springs area and would like work in the Gallery part time, please let us know. We are in need of an additional human being in the gallery. Be organized, know something about posters/music/designer vinyl toys, be able to work in a hectic and fast-paced environment, & don't be a jerk. If this is you, email us at: Jermaine@JermaineRogers.com

BTW, a final note from Jermaine: 'I just returned from a fact-finding/tree-limb cutting mission in Houston and wanted to thank everyone down there for their hospitality, including Shawn Pack, John Anderson of LoneStarPosters.com & Brenda Braun at The Braun Foundation for putting us up and providing me with all the space I needed last Sunday to watch the Texans blow a 17 point lead over the Colts in about 4 minutes. Yep...I was indeed...in Houston.'

Next week: more FOO FIGHTERS and a couple of art prints.

JermaineRogers.com
exadore
Art Expert

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:03 am

There's some good stuff there, thanks for posting this.

http://jermainerogersshop.com/index.php ... ex&cPath=2
latetotheshow wrote:Flipping is like jerking off. Everyone does it, but nobody wants to get caught.
Steven Novella wrote:Where confusion reigns, opinion is king.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:05 am

Foo Fighters. Gotta have it.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 am

thanks for the info, but its a must pass for me. i like the one in the middle a little but there are so many better prints out there to be had. I'm siding with Jojo here.
cadeallaw
Art Expert

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:20 am

mt... thanks for the info
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 am

doug's the best with posting info.
1234zxcv
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:39 am

thanks itsdug you sure are awesome
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:20 am

fluffhead13 wrote:thanks for the info, but its a must pass for me. i like the one in the middle a little but there are so many better prints out there to be had. I'm siding with Jojo here.

I'm going to apply for a job at the Dero 72 gallery
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
ill
Art Expert

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:23 am

jojobadass wrote:
fluffhead13 wrote:thanks for the info, but its a must pass for me. i like the one in the middle a little but there are so many better prints out there to be had. I'm siding with Jojo here.

I'm going to apply for a job at the Dero 72 gallery
You just want to work the same shift with the sweet cute girl with all the tattoos.
db23
Art Expert

Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:56 am

no one wants the Foo poster? i think it's awesome and i'm not a Jermaine fan by any stretch. the art prints i can do without but love the bunny poster.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 am

sleepwalker is awesome!
I almost picked that up at his show in Nederland.