Drowning Creek clears out inventory

General art-related discussion.
niconude
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 am

OK, so a lot of you aren't in school, but what the heck? I'll make this short and sweet....

We've added the newest Derek Trucks/Susan Tedeschi print, the Yarmony Fest, and the Rothbury lenticular print to the store as of 1pm Sept 2, 2008. Along with the new posters, some of our older poster stock is on sale for 2 weeks only. The store will be open from September 2 until September 14 when we will shut it down before taking a trip Jeff and I have planned.
ALL posters in the 1996-2000, the 2001, and the 2002 poster categories are on sale for 20% off to retail customers and 25% off to PBC and Subscription customers for the next 2 weeks. If you want ANYthing from these sections, now is the time to get it. These posters will not be offered at these prices ever again in the Drowning Creek web store, in fact they likely will not be offered again.

A word about the "Last Call" section in our web store sidebar menu: As I was removing posters from this section that sold through in July, I took a few extra minutes to look at what was left in the section and realized that there are quite a few that there are 3 or less prints still toughing it out on the shelf. Be sure to check this section if you're interested in that which is almost gone....

There are going to be some major changes in the direction our studio is taking very soon. Seriously, if there is ANYthing you have been considering buying from our web store, you better get it now. I don't like sounding cryptic, but don't tell me later that I didn't warn you.
Picked up this little beauty (AP):
I will swallow poison
untill I grow immune