Yaks 2 Much

Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:44 pm

AKA clip art.
MonkeyPaw
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:00 pm

walterfredo wrote:
MonkeyPaw wrote:
walterfredo wrote:so what exactly is so great about this?
Nothing to see here. Move along. I heard Emek had something upcoming. Or was it Slater? so many to choose from.
you obey geeks crack me up some time. This is not the giant.org....where one cannot so much as mention that a print is not the best thing since sliced bread. This is a discussion board, you know, where people discuss art and such. This print is seriously lacking. It's OK for me to think that right?
Well, I could spend all my time posting in Jim Mazza threads, but I'd be one of the few there. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for SF and since arriving I've found an amazing resource for fantastic artists. To be honest, the more I see of other artists, the less I like SFs work, but it's doubtful I'm gonna walk away from it.
iratasan
Flipper

Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 pm

MonkeyPaw wrote:
walterfredo wrote:
MonkeyPaw wrote:
walterfredo wrote:so what exactly is so great about this?
Nothing to see here. Move along. I heard Emek had something upcoming. Or was it Slater? so many to choose from.
you obey geeks crack me up some time. This is not the giant.org....where one cannot so much as mention that a print is not the best thing since sliced bread. This is a discussion board, you know, where people discuss art and such. This print is seriously lacking. It's OK for me to think that right?
Well, I could spend all my time posting in Jim Mazza threads, but I'd be one of the few there. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for SF and since arriving I've found an amazing resource for fantastic artists. To be honest, the more I see of other artists, the less I like SFs work, but it's doubtful I'm gonna walk away from it.
i did. after "hostile takeover" it was all downhill for me.