THE KISS - originals and HPMs available now!

General art-related discussion.
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

It's been awhile since I've released a print, as I've been working on commissions and originals and small batches of originals/hand-painted multiples. The first batch of originals/HPMs are for sale RIGHT NOW and are titled The Kiss (I've attached pics, in case they don't show up in the email itself) and are spray paint stencils on a spray painted background, using Montana Glitter Effect and Montana Holographic Glitter Effect spray paint on the stenciled parts, so they really pop!

The paper originals are 8.5" x 11" on Canson 185 gsm fine art paper with Montana Glitter Effect spray paint on the stenciled part, giving it a glossy, translucent look with silver-colored glitter particles for a sparkle effect.

The wood originals are 9" x 12" by 1.5" deep on basswood panel cradled with a pine frame with Montana Holographic Glitter Effect spray paint, giving it a glossy, translucent rainbow of color depending on the angle of view due to the holographic glitter particles.

The paper pieces are $40 and the wood pieces are $60 and are available for sale RIGHT NOW at http://www.armandochainsawhands.com/the-kiss.html