Soldier of Love - charity print for Heart Awareness Month

General art-related discussion.
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm

FloB wrote:+1 like the image and the cause
Many thanks, had to pull the plug on the timed edition sale just now but we sold enough prints to pay for all costs and donate some funds and extra prints to the charities involved.

Still a few pinks left...
streetmate12
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm

armandoCSH wrote:
Many thanks, had to pull the plug on the timed edition sale just now but we sold enough prints to pay for all costs and donate some funds and extra prints to the charities involved.

How many sold in the end, hope lots :)
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 pm

streetmate12 wrote:
armandoCSH wrote:

How many sold in the end, hope lots :)
11 Pinks, 6 Reds, 5 Purples. Had really hoped to raise more, but this is still amazing, we can definitely make a difference!

I had extras printed up to meet minimums, so Red and Purple will probably be editions of 40 each. This way, I can still sell a few more in case of stragglers and donate the extras to the charities for their use.

For full transparancy, see http://www.armandochainsawhands.com/contributions.html for the total haul (which includes shipping charges and pp fees, but still have to pay the printer).

Thanks again for your support and the messages I've received, I know we've made a difference already!

:heart: A
armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:18 am

New stickers are ready to go (sorry pic is so big), prints will be here next week. Working up some simple handbills as a thank you as well. Only 3 Pink variants left and then they're gone! Thanks all!

armandoCSH
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 am

Prints are done and ready to go this week/weekend. It was hard to get a good pic of the gloss spot varnish on the colored parts without some glare from the lights, but they turned out great!

Still have some extras just in case.
FloB
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:46 am

These look nice!