Toyroom has a new website w/lots of new stuff

General art-related discussion.

Postby toyroom on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:25 am

We are pleased to announce that we have just updated Toyroom Gallery's website with some exciting new features including a fresh user-friendly design with new inventory including some COOL OLDER PRINTS. We are working on completing the garage sale, merchandise and blog pages in the next few months, so please check us out and stay tuned!
And mods, if this isn't in the proper place fee free to move it.

http://www.toyroomgallery.com

Image
toyroom
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 am
Image

Postby xangelx on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:24 pm

I'm hesitant to buy from a site that spells "Merchandise" incorrectly.
User avatar
xangelx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2173
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY - Top of the food chain!
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion

Postby toyroom on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:35 pm

xangelx wrote:I'm hesitant to buy from a site that spells "Merchandise" incorrectly.


I think you should buy because at least you know we're human, :) But thanks for point that out.
toyroom
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 am
Image

Postby mfaith on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 pm

*Moved to art discussion
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 38668
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby toyroom on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:09 am

We've just added a bunch of prints to our website, some new but mostly older Shepard Fariey prints.
They'll be in the "New Arrivals" section, check it out!
http://www.toyroomgallery.com
toyroom
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 am
Image

Postby Codeblue on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Start a FS thread like a normal person.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 48773
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby rubberneck on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Codeblue wrote:Start a FS thread like a normal person.


'We' find it easier to act like this is a serious business, cos dem limited prints...
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24539
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Postby WaltJocketty on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:29 pm

I particularly appreciate how you categorize your "merchandise" as "Obey Giant" and "Other Artists".

I'd be weary of buying from this site with no information about who I'm buying from, no warranty, and all the other question marks surrounding this endeavor of yours. Transparency, please.

I don't even know who to sue if I pay you $400 for a Target Exceptions print and it never arrives, or arrives in poor condition. If you're gonna try to avoid eBay fees and advertise yourself on forums like this, at least offer prices that take into consideration the fact that buying from you requires a few leaps of faith.
WaltJocketty
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:00 am

Postby MrMurk on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:38 pm

Toyroom has been around for a long time(10+Years) and has personal relationships with many of the artists you see on his site. I’m not surprised people are trying to talk fudge but it’s not worth your time.
User avatar
MrMurk
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Denver, CO.

Postby stuckeyc on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:43 pm

yup. easy to tell who the newbs are
stuckeyc
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4904
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby bryndavies on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Classic Van Slyke. drymountin gnewb.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9716
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier
ImageT.K.C.

Postby ygolohcysp on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:41 pm

WaltJocketty wrote:I particularly appreciate how you categorize your "merchandise" as "Obey Giant" and "Other Artists".

I'd be weary of buying from this site with no information about who I'm buying from, no warranty, and all the other question marks surrounding this endeavor of yours. Transparency, please.

I don't even know who to sue if I pay you $400 for a Target Exceptions print and it never arrives, or arrives in poor condition. If you're gonna try to avoid eBay fees and advertise yourself on forums like this, at least offer prices that take into consideration the fact that buying from you requires a few leaps of faith.



Toyroom is solid and has been on the scene for quite some time. Do a little research and put away the pitchfork :D
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Postby jjttdw on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:11 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
WaltJocketty wrote:I particularly appreciate how you categorize your "merchandise" as "Obey Giant" and "Other Artists".

I'd be weary of buying from this site with no information about who I'm buying from, no warranty, and all the other question marks surrounding this endeavor of yours. Transparency, please.

I don't even know who to sue if I pay you $400 for a Target Exceptions print and it never arrives, or arrives in poor condition. If you're gonna try to avoid eBay fees and advertise yourself on forums like this, at least offer prices that take into consideration the fact that buying from you requires a few leaps of faith.



Toyroom is solid and has been on the scene for quite some time. Do a little research and put away the pitchfork :D


They've been around longer than I've been collecting. I have a nice Global Warning metal on my wall purchased through them.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4599
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby stuckeyc on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:37 pm

and a peace guard for me. little known fact they sold treejam the prints which he then used to scam a member (and i think toyroom as well) and earned him his first banning
stuckeyc
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4904
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image


Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], HenryGaleWasHere, Novotel16, onesheet, RambosRemodeler, ryan916, slunkey, Teeg, tenaciousjack, watersbrad and 14 guests