Jerkface Prints

General art-related discussion.

Postby mademehmmm on Thu May 10, 2018 11:14 pm

I inquired a gallery selling his "Happy Happy, Joy Joy", they only wanted 3k....goodluck with that
User avatar
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:26 am

Postby DoubleDown on Fri May 11, 2018 10:28 am

mademehmmm wrote:I inquired a gallery selling his "Happy Happy, Joy Joy", they only wanted 3k....goodluck with that

I have both regular and variant available as a set, if interested. And I can definitely beat 3k. PM me.
DoubleDown
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Postby thefiend5 on Fri May 11, 2018 1:26 pm

I like Jerkface's work but who is dropping it now?
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1115
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Postby letstalkprints on Fri May 11, 2018 2:00 pm

doubledown
User avatar
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.

Postby acidburn on Fri May 11, 2018 2:15 pm

the good ol days.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8806
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Postby mademehmmm on Fri May 11, 2018 3:38 pm

I guess Under The Bridge NYC in Brooklyn who was doing his shows and selling his prints closed, or he's dead
User avatar
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:26 am

Postby acidburn on Fri May 11, 2018 4:16 pm

mademehmmm wrote:I guess Under The Bridge NYC in Brooklyn who was doing his shows and selling his prints closed, or he's dead


I heard they were horrible people.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8806
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Postby maddog76 on Fri May 11, 2018 7:26 pm

acidburn wrote:
mademehmmm wrote:I guess Under The Bridge NYC in Brooklyn who was doing his shows and selling his prints closed, or he's dead


I heard they were horrible people.

I second that, degenerates of the lowest order.
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Previous

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allyouzombies, cerebus, sonicboom and 21 guests