Introducing Addicted2Art.com!

General art-related discussion.
GmidD
Art Expert

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 am

Hello, my name is Geoff and I have a problem...I'm addicted to art! :-D After 10+ yrs of collecting art, books, toys, etc. my collection has gotten a little—ok, maybe a lot—out of control. So, the time has come for me to part with a large number of my prized possessions. I've had a ton of great transactions on this forum over the past few years, but it's gotten to a point where I just have too much to sell to handle everything through PMs, so I've decided to open a webstore to hopefully make things a bit easier.

Introducing Addicted2Art.com! It's a BigCartel based webstore where I'll be selling hundreds of prints, posters, art toys, books, etc. I've loaded up about 100 items so far with plenty more to come!

You can subscribe to my mailing list on the About page if you'd like updates when I add new items or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter and I will post when I update the shop.

I've tried to price everything below current market rates and have tried to keep the shipping costs low as well. However, if you would like to make me an offer on anything in the store, you can PM me here or contact me through the store and we can try and work out a deal.

Thanks for looking!

And mods, if this is not the correct place for this thread, please feel free to move it. :D
GmidD
Art Expert

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:08 pm

I have redesigned the store (Addicted2Art.com) to make it easier to navigate and have also added the option to pay by CC through Swipe for all the people who don't like Paypal. To celebrate finally getting this thing ready, I'm offering 20% OFF to EB Members with the discount code EB20!

I'm also open to offers if you see something and want to negotiate, shoot me an email through the shop or PM me here.